#32 Dollar Store Dave

Dollar Store Dave

Formerly Know As Ruff

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:59 PM

no such thing

That's not necessarily true. Psychopathy has been proven to show up in genetic testing, which puts one at greater risk of becoming a criminal due to the tendencies of a psychopath (and a sociopath).

I'm not saying that you can be predisposed to be a criminal at birth, but you can be genetically more likely to be a criminal due to personality disorders.

#33 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:20 PM

Seems more like social psychology.

More like sociopathology.

#34 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:23 PM

That's not necessarily true. Psychopathy has been proven to show up in genetic testing, which puts one at greater risk of becoming a criminal due to the tendencies of a psychopath (and a sociopath).

I'm not saying that you can be predisposed to be a criminal at birth, but you can be genetically more likely to be a criminal due to personality disorders.

Your not born a criminal. Also criminal is relative to your environment. For example, a 9-month old was arrested and booked in Pakistan for attempted murder.

You can be predisposed to all the crap you want but genes are activated by certain stimuli. If Hernandez had grown up where I did I highly doubt he would be the way he is.

#35 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,277 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:50 PM

i'm sure we've all threatened to shoot a prison guard and his entire family while waiting to be tried for murder, let's not judge here people

There are three types if people in this world.

Dicks.

Pussies.

And assholes.

If it wasn't for dicks fuging aholes they poo all over our pussies.

#36 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:39 PM

Thats all there is. Humans have to learn how to be decent. Watch two babies play, you'll see theft, assault and harassment, guaranteed, every time. Its only when they come of age and are taught to share and not hit other children etc that they learn decency. Humans are inherently selfish, amoral creatures, we need to be taught otherwise. 

Most accurate statement I've ever read on the huddle.

#37 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,833 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

Thats all there is. Humans have to learn how to be decent. Watch two babies play, you'll see theft, assault and harassment, guaranteed, every time. Its only when they come of age and are taught to share and not hit other children etc that they learn decency. Humans are inherently selfish, amoral creatures, we need to be taught otherwise.

You've been around some really shitty babies.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#38 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,542 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:07 PM

Location, location, location. Environment influences behavior. Yadda, yadda, yadda, jibber jabber, and rabble, rabble, rabble. I certainly can't throw stones. But, I have seen folks grow up after their first fright. So who knows with these kids?

Ah hellz, nvm.

#39 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,476 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:34 PM

agree, but IMO having a disposition that's at odds with social norms isn't the same as being a born criminal

#40 Dollar Store Dave

Dollar Store Dave

Formerly Know As Ruff

• HUDDLER
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:57 PM

agree, but IMO having a disposition that's at odds with social norms isn't the same as being a born criminal

I agree wholeheartedly. But, if you are born with a severe, often-violent, personality disorder, it would seem that it would put you at greater risk of becoming a criminal... Whether by you realizing it or whether it's caused by some psychosis. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com