Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

McRoberts Interesting Comment On Coach K

93 posts in this topic

How far do I have to go to see your last court storming? ?? I wonder??

What a pathetic team you cheer for.

Can you imagine how bad it would have been for the dookies if Coach Koward hadn't got scared and whined to the ACC about the snow game? Can you imagine 25K students who had been drinking all day storming the court? AWESOME!

Can you imagine how bad it would have been for the dookies if Coach Koward hadn't got scared and whined to the ACC about the snow game? Can you imagine 25K students who had been drinking all day storming the court? AWESOME!

What's the difference it isn't like they have "real classes" to go to. They should be drinking all day everyday.

Says the dook "fan" who didn't go to duke  :jc:

How are your gamecocks/irish/buckeyes/gators/seminoles/fill in the blank looking from spring ball this year? 

Really?  When did I ever say I didn't go to Duke?

I don't really know where you came up with I pull for anybody other than Duke in football, my uncle has been a season ticket holder for Duke football for 30 years and the only other college football game I have ever been to is when South Carolina played #1 Alabama a few years ago in Columbia.  I have a cousin that played TE at South Carolina so we rode down to see him.  

Really?  When did I ever say I didn't go to Duke?

I don't really know where you came up with I pull for anybody other than Duke in football, my uncle has been a season ticket holder for Duke football for 30 years and the only other college football game I have ever been to is when South Carolina played #1 Alabama a few years ago in Columbia.  I have a cousin that played TE at South Carolina so we rode down to see him.  

Again, I just find it very amusing when people who didn't go to duke criticize people who didn't go to Carolina for pulling for their sports teams.

It's a crutch. 

And you're lying about pulling for duke football. You won't admit it here, and that's fine, but I have no doubt in my mind that you are a South Carolina or Ohio State or Florida or Florida State or Notre Dame (this one probably) football fan. Your jerseys and team spirit change with the seasons. I know duke has had an average (decent for their standards) past two seasons but come on, guy, NOBODY is a duke a football fan, just like NOBODY here cares about your cool family stories. 

I hate duke and their bandwagoners as much as the next guy. but i've met several duke fans that are fans of all sports. If you live in NC you have too. 

Again, I just find it very amusing when people who didn't go to duke criticize people who didn't go to Carolina for pulling for their sports teams.

It's a crutch. 

And you're lying about pulling for duke football. You won't admit it here, and that's fine, but I have no doubt in my mind that you are a South Carolina or Ohio State or Florida or Florida State or Notre Dame (this one probably) football fan. Your jerseys and team spirit change with the seasons. I know duke has had an average (decent for their standards) past two seasons but come on, guy, NOBODY is a duke a football fan, just like NOBODY here cares about your cool family stories. 

Again when did I say I didn't go to Duke?

I am sure I have been to more Duke football games in my life than you have been to unc football games. Hell I will take you to the Duke vs. unc game this year and show you my uncle's seats. The only jerseys I own are a LJ Hornet's jersey from back in the day along with 2 Panther jerseys(Smitty and Cam).

I hate duke and their bandwagoners as much as the next guy. but i've met several duke fans that are fans of all sports. If you live in NC you have too. 

Yeah I find it hilarious when unc fans want to try and call out Duke fans for only pulling for Duke in basketball, kenan stadium has been a ghost town for years now.  

Yeah I find it hilarious when unc fans want to try and call out Duke fans for only pulling for Duke in basketball, kenan stadium has been a ghost town for years now.  

Our avg attendance in football is well over 50k unless i'm mistaken. i could be wrong.

EDIT; 51500 for last year

Our avg attendance in football is well over 50k unless i'm mistaken. i could be wrong.

EDIT; 51500 for last year

That would mean that kenan is 93% full for each game and I think we both know that's not true.  My neighbor is a dentist in Harrisburg and he is an avid unc fan and season ticket holder for unc football and he has complained to me for years about the attendance there.  

That would mean that kenan is 93% full for each game and I think we both know that's not true.  My neighbor is a dentist in Harrisburg and he is an avid unc fan and season ticket holder for unc football and he has complained to me for years about the attendance there.  

51500 is not 93% of 63000 It's about 82. We had 62k for the duke game.