• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8 0 5

Beer recommendation thread

checked a couple stores in greensboro… nothing. i may have to wait until i'm in CLT

Try Best Way on Walker, near the intersection with Elam.   I was in town recently and got pretty excited to see they had both Hop Drop 'n Roll and Jam Session.

I can't believe I forgot Jupiler! Closer to USA Modello and Argentina's Quilmes are decent. Spanish beers Cruzcampo and Estrella are always great to find on taps.

But yeah, you can't beat a decent IPA.

Whatever light beer is the cheapest.

Also known as college.

Why does it matter if its your parents money?

Why does it matter if its your parents money?

Because it isn't. My parents have never and will never pay for a dime of my education, nor do they pay for my housing, food, entertainment, etc.

But they did buy me a coffee maker for Christmas. I appreciate that.

Because it isn't. My parents have never and will never pay for a dime of my education, nor do they pay for my housing, food, entertainment, etc.

But they did buy me a coffee maker for Christmas. I appreciate that.

bravo, I think most people that had their parent pay for their college do not appreciate how hard you need to work to finish college on your own, tis not easy at all.

Another vote for Magic Hat #9

Sweetwater Blue is good too for a light blueberry aftertaste.

Of course a good Guiness is solid but a bit heavy in the Summer.

Okay... admittedly not a big beer drinker simply because it does nothing but fill me up and make me piss... but reading thru the thread I decided to grab a 6 while grocery shopping. My entire selection of IPAs was a grand total of 5... because in my little 5,000 population eastern NC town there is only a Food Lion. Now, I could drive to Rocky Mount and hope for something better at the Harris Titless, but the thought of driving over just for a taste...

Anyway, I grabbed some Waterfront IPA... I dunno... have at it afficionados!

Okay... admittedly not a bring beer drinker simply because it does nothing but fill me up and make me piss... but reading thru the thread I decided to grab a 6 while grocery shopping. My entire selection of IPAs was a grand total of 5... because in my little 5,000 population eastern NC town there is only a Food Lion. Now, I could drive to Rocky Mount and hope for something better at the Harris Titless, but the thought of driving over just for a taste... Anyway, I grabbed some Waterfront IPA... I dunno... have at it afficionados!
I've actually never heard of it. Let's us know what you think.

I've actually never heard of it. Let's us know what you think.

Shipyard Brewery in Maine.  Beer Advocate gave it a 75, although reader reviews are not very good. I have no expectations....

Me right now:

Southern Tier Unearthly

Green Flash West Coast IPA

Citra DIPA

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Turnip

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts