Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beer recommendation thread

120 posts in this topic

Posted

I got bud light. Pissvwater GTA. IDGAT aka I don't give a fug!! Go panthers. Go bobcats. I have bud light on hand. For better or for worse.

... For worse.

Bud light.lots of it. Vodca and FIRE BALL. IN THE NAME OF THE PANTHERS BOBCATS

Love my fellow fans. Forever. Friday nightm . university.

Pisswater

Hahahaha...someone got banged up on cheap beer last night.

Posted

Hahahaha...someone got banged up on cheap beer last night.

Yes I did. No shame

1 person likes this

Posted

In the 805 and enjoying some 805s tonight.

http://www.805beer.com/

805_beers.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

In the 805 and enjoying some 805s tonight.

http://www.805beer.com/

805_beers.jpg

THAT'S RIGHT!

Represent!!!!

Posted

Keep it local!

Posted

Drunk for 2nd night in a row. Buds. Smirnoffs grapes. Mikes lemonades, fruitcake pack. Hosting my GFs company tonight. Drinking what I got like a man. Have a lab cadaver final tuesday. Im fuged. Jk ima pull an A out of my ass like I always do.

Went to the Va Tech spring game today. Defense legit as usual. Fug Logan Thomas, I can be a fan again now that he is gone. Go panthers, my first true love,

Fug you

Posted

Don't forget fireball whiskey. My true first love. Not panthers. Been drinking since 3 years if age.

Posted

I guess I'll post in this thread since it's somewhat relevant, but UNC's last day of class was yesterday so I was blackout drunk by about 4 or 5.

Someone told me I was walking around the student union in a full suit asking employees if I needed my passport to walk around the building, except instead of my passport I was trying to give them my UNC ID card fully convinced it was my passport.

Don't remember how I got to that point since the last thing I remembered was drinking at a fraternity house in casual attire...

Posted

Anybody go to Brewgaloo yesterday in downtown Raleigh? Lots of good IPAs

Posted

I guess I'll post in this thread since it's somewhat relevant, but UNC's last day of class was yesterday so I was blackout drunk by about 4 or 5.

Someone told me I was walking around the student union in a full suit asking employees if I needed my passport to walk around the building, except instead of my passport I was trying to give them my UNC ID card fully convinced it was my passport.

Don't remember how I got to that point since the last thing I remembered was drinking at a fraternity house in casual attire...

The greatest six years of my life

Posted

Why did this thread go from men talking about good beer to college kids talking about how hammered they get off of cheap beer and the things they do while intoxicated?

3 people like this

Posted

Spring Garden Pizza shut down? I was at UNCG for 4.5 years, moved away for 3 years, and then move back to Charlotte to find craft beer every other block. SG's BBQ Chicken pizza was pretty dang good.