Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MichaelNewtonII

Charlotte Bobcats vs. Miami Heat Playoff Series Thread

872 posts in this topic

Lebron could score 60 on us any time he wants.

He has been passing up easy shots in order to get his team involved, fwiw.

1 person likes this

Half of the points would come off of free throws taking away from the accomplishment.

Lebron will go down as one of the top 3 players of all time.  

I want him to play.  If we're gonna beat the Heat, I'd rather them have the greatest active player in the world on their team.

Sure he's been passing a lot, but thats what the dude does.  When the game got close last night, who started the run to pull the Heat away? Lebron.

Even if you're "joking" about Lebron tearing ligaments and poo, thats such bad karma in general.  Our best player suffered an injury that limits him, yet we're still battling and keeping games close.  To wish an injury on someone is just asinine and immature, no matter how big of fan you are.

That being said, I never thought I'd be thinking that MKG is as crucial as Big Al.  

I noticed, especially in G1, that when MKG was off the court, the defense suffered, there was a lack of energy and the team just didn't play as tough.  MKG does so much that doesn't show up in the stat book that a casual fan won't see.  But when he combines that with putting up 22 points and 10 rebounds...lets just say he looked like a number 2 overall pick last night.

Super pumped for Saturday though

Really? Really dude? That's too much... smh...

Ease up there, it was funny b/c the orginal comment was off the wall and came from nowwhere.  Was laughing for 20 minutes bc it was actually pretty funny the first few times I read it.

Really? The LeBron thing is too far dude. Too far. shouldnt Wish That Upon Anyone.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I don't need your opinion on my free rant. Fug lebron and anyone here who sucks his jock. I wish it upon him ten fold now.

60 at any time? Hardly. To score 61 a few months back he had to make 8 of 10 3s and 22 of 33 shots from the field. If he could do that every game there wouldn't even be a reason to play the rest of the playoffs. Just give the title to miami now.

I don't need your opinion on my free rant. Fug lebron and anyone here who sucks his jock. I wish it upon him ten fold now.

smh

We're the only team without a playoff win now, the pressure is on.

1 person likes this

Lots of ***** fans out and about...

Yuck

Edit: sk*eet is blocked?

Need to get Neal the ball tonight. He's stroking them.