• Please log in to reply
871 replies to this topic

#841 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:05 PM

My hatred of Lebron has fully rekindled.  

Dree Brees=Lebron=Jimmy Graham=Matt Ryan=Roman Harper = Literally Hitler.

#842 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:09 PM

Kemba Walker over here laughing. Ain't nothing funny about being a loser .

#843 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,109 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:13 PM

Kemba Walker over here laughing. Ain't nothing funny about being a loser .

Phuck off troll.

#844 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:15 PM

Could be worse... we could be the Pacers.... imagine being the number 1 seed and completely shitting the bed. 

#845 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,288 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:20 PM

I just dont understand having hendo on lebron??? Matter of fact, I dont understand having hendo on the team, period.

#846 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,483 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:20 PM

Henderson needs to be released. First thing tomorrow morning. 

#847 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:22 PM

Hendo is really struggling.  But let's be honest, he is either covering Lebron or Wade whenever he is in, and expected to score.  

He shouldn't be released, but he shouldn't be starting either.  First place we must upgrade.  

#848 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,288 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:24 PM

Its still extremely frustrating to know that had we not f'ed up in that Boston game, we would be moving onto the second round in a game or so.

Instead, in typical Bobcat fashion, we dropped a game to a mediocre opponent that night, got locked in against the Heat from there despite being better than Washington and Brooklyn, and now get swept unceremoniously out of the playoffs, yet again... 0-8 in the playoffs if the score remains in Miami's favor.

#849 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,109 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:26 PM

Love McBob's fire and physicality.

Fug Jones.

#850 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:27 PM

I thought we were top 5 in defense? They gave up and this poo is pathetic. None of these idiots deserve to put on Hornets gear. EVER. Clean house.

#851 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:29 PM

Its still extremely frustrating to know that had we not f'ed up in that Boston game, we would be moving onto the second round in a game or so.

Instead, in typical Bobcat fashion, we dropped a game to a mediocre opponent that night, got locked in against the Heat from there despite being better than Washington and Brooklyn, and now get swept unceremoniously out of the playoffs, yet again... 0-8 in the playoffs if the score remains in Miami's favor.

Yeah,  pretty much the entire lifetime of the bobcats, it was pure frustration. I am not gonna fault them for dropping that game against Boston, they won like 9 out of their last 11. 

Honestly, it would have helped to lose more games, but so has been the luck of the bobcats.  Glad they will finally be put down. 

#852 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,288 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:29 PM

Hendo is really struggling. But let's be honest, he is either covering Lebron or Wade whenever he is in, and expected to score.

He shouldn't be released, but he shouldn't be starting either. First place we must upgrade.

Yeah, ive been saying that we need a true scorer at the 2 as our starter. Obviously they don't grow on trees, but if the opportunity to move Hendo presents itself in the process, we have to do that because I just don't think he'll help us coming off the bench either.

His skill set as we are currently constructed, is redundant.

#853 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,288 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:32 PM

Yeah, pretty much the entire lifetime of the bobcats, it was pure frustration. I am not gonna fault them for dropping that game against Boston, they won like 9 out of their last 11.
Honestly, it would have helped to lose more games, but so has been the luck of the bobcats. Glad they will finally be put down.

Yeah, that's definitely what i'm getting at though... had we just went up a few wins or went down a few more losses, we would be winning our matchup right now. Just a really tough break.

#854 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

Yeah, ive been saying that we need a true scorer at the 2 as our starter. Obviously they don't grow on trees, but if the opportunity to move Hendo presents itself in the process, we have to do that because I just don't think he'll help us coming off the bench either.

His skill set as we are currently constructed, is redundant.

I think it really depends on what they want our "window" to be.  Are we planning to try to be contenders during Big Al's tenure, or are we trying to find a team for the next 5-7 years that might not be contending until 2 or 3 more years.  

Would like the know the true Cho vision.

#855 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 11,253 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:34 PM

TJWarren1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users