Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indiana Pacers vs. Atlanta Hawks Playoff Series Thread

70 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

wow just tuned in. cant believe Indy hasn't left their regular season problems behind. GO HAWKS LOLOLOL

Posted · Report post

I will be watching all of these games now I honestly was expecting Indiana to demolish the Hawks

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If Atlanta were to upset Indiana, which with the way Indiana has been playing isn't all that far fetched. It could really clear the way for Brooklyn who swept Miami this season I believe.

Posted · Report post

was upset that Bobcats couldn't get to play Pacers.... Struggle that bad and its hard to just turn it on. Pacers are a good team but lets be real, this isn't the Spurs with real playoff experience. Pacers didn't have mass injuries that slowed them, they have dismantled as a team over the last few months 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If Atlanta were to upset Indiana, which with the way Indiana has been playing isn't all that far fetched. It could really clear the way for Brooklyn who swept Miami this season I believe.

I know that Brooklyn swept Miami in the REGULAR SEASON, but do you honestly believe that they will beat Miami after watching them against Toronto today, who played like hot garbage and still lost by only 6?

Posted · Report post

Who woulda thunk it?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yeah I agree, 1% chance Nets win championship.... look old and were better last yr without Pierce and KG. At least Pierce can still play but KG is done.....  I still dont think Kidd is a NBA coach either

Posted · Report post

I know that Brooklyn swept Miami in the REGULAR SEASON, but do you honestly believe that they will beat Miami after watching them against Toronto today, who played like hot garbage and still lost by only 6?

No I don't. I do however, think they match up the best against Miami. I would've said Indiana but this team looks like it's fallen apart. Whatever the hell is going on in that locker room seems like it's not fixable.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

This is why I wanted the Pacers over the Raptors.. We could of had a legitimate chance at sweeping these guys.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We could've taken Indy in 4 or 5

Posted · Report post

This sucks... if Miami doesn't lose to Atlanta they are number one and Indy is number two.