Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bLACKpANTHER

3 FAs to fix the Hornets

88 posts in this topic

Pretty sure McBob wants to be here and SuperJ is blowing smoke.

you talked to him didin't you? He's gone.

you talked to him didin't you? He's gone.

Oh really?

Check the latest comment.

Oh really?

Check the latest comment.

Your going to overpay for him? Its not his decision if he wants to be here or not. Its if Cho or MJ does. I know MJ does, what about Cho?

Based of his press conference yesterday. He didn't seem excited. Glad he came to his senses.

I honestly think we can lure CP3 here if they let them all out of their contracts.

Your going to overpay for him? Its not his decision if he wants to be here or not. Its if Cho or MJ does. I know MJ does, what about Cho?

If he opts in, he's making $2,771,340; I think that's a good deal for both sides. McRoberts gets PT and we get him at a bargain.

I been reading a lot about us trying to get Hayward from the Jazz. One interesting bit of info I read about him is that he had his best year with Al Jefferson playing with him so I think we could have a very nice combo with great chemistry. I do believe that is it is very doubtful that we will acquire him from the jazz but maybe Al Jefferson can talk him into it.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I seem to remember most fans on here bashing Sessions when we had him.  Guy never saw a shot he did not like and was usually out of control when he drove to the basket....then just throwing some poo up towards the backboard.

I seem to remember most fans on here bashing Sessions when we had him.  Guy never saw a shot he did not like and was usually out of control when he drove to the basket....then just throwing some poo up towards the backboard.

You mean the same way last off season everyone said we had to resign Henderson no matter what , now everyone is like why did we sign him worst signing ever ?