Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keyshawn Johnson Arrested

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok so the woman is aggressive and violent. Once you know that about her......leave her, walk out, dump her, break up and move on. That advice goes to men or women in any aggressive/violent relationships. If a woman hits you, leave. If a woman is berating you, leave. If a woman is inciting you to violence, yep - leave. Not many women can keep a man confined but if you are, call the cops. Hitting her because she "deserves" or "provokes" it is never justified unless your life is in danger.

Pretty much.

Honestly I wish more women took that sort of advice.  The number of women who will stay with a man even after he's hit them is just depressing.

Posted

This crazy old lady once put her fingers around my neck once at work simulating a choke. She was playing, but still both my hands were up until her hands left my neck...lol. If the roles were reversed and I was "playing" like that I probably woulda been canned haha

That wouldn't have ended well, I don't like anyone putting their hands on my neck. Judo chop!

Posted

Hitting a woman is only acceptable if you're wearing a bear costume while doing it

nicholas-cage-in-a-bear-suit-o.gif

Posted

Domestic Violence is viewed very badly in prison and guys don't take kindly to wife beaters.

That being said, one of my old cellys used to say it's only Domestic Violence if you are sleeping with her. Otherwise, it's just simple assault.

Moral of the story? Don't ever, ever, ever hit YOUR woman. But if some random chick is beating the poo out of you trying to act like a man? Well, treat her like one.

Welcome to North Carolina, where "Assault on a female" is an additional and higher charge than simple assault, and makes sentencing much worse...

Posted

I'm not judging anyone. I wasn't there and I've seen guys get arrested for no good reason.

Posted

Ok so the woman is aggressive and violent. Once you know that about her......leave her, walk out, dump her, break up and move on. That advice goes to men or women in any aggressive/violent relationships. If a woman hits you, leave. If a woman is berating you, leave. If a woman is inciting you to violence, yep - leave. Not many women can keep a man confined but if you are, call the cops. Hitting her because she "deserves" or "provokes" it is never justified unless your life is in danger.

Sometimes they don't turn that way until marriage and kids. Everyone is a great psychologist until it's their turn. Everyone have a plan until life smacks them right in the mouth. The cops don't need to determine who right or wrong in domestic situations. They can lock up either party or both. Remember that. You can slap someone's hand away from your face and the cops have all the right to lock you up for that action. Remember that! Don't judge. Creating an absolute rule not to hit women could apply to frail skinny man as well.

Posted

Sometimes they don't turn that way until marriage and kids. Everyone is a great psychologist until it's their turn. Everyone have a plan until life smacks them right in the mouth. The cops don't need to determine who right or wrong in domestic situations. They can lock up either party or both. Remember that. You can slap someone's hand away from your face and the cops have all the right to lock you up for that action. Remember that! Don't judge. Creating an absolute rule not to hit women could apply to frail skinny man as well.

The size of the man makes no difference. I'm married with kids and if my wife turned violent, she'd be gone. Having kids or being married doesn't excuse domestic violence. You really think you're doing your kids a favor by staying in a violent home? You can try to justify it all you won't but hitting a woman isn't acceptable to me.

1 person likes this

Posted

The size of the man makes no difference. I'm married with kids and if my wife turned violent, she'd be gone. Having kids or being married doesn't excuse domestic violence. You really think you're doing your kids a favor by staying in a violent home? You can try to justify it all you won't but hitting a woman isn't acceptable to me.

Not that easy(the bold). Tell her she's gone and she flings the closest hard object in your face. Now you find yourself in agony with pain while she's still pound your face with punches. There is a reason there is no law that says you can't hit any particular person, especially in self defense. Everyone have the right to defend themselves. Women are ground adults and should understand the consequences of raising their hand on another person. Some lack that understanding, so you can't jump to conclusion in domestic situations. Women can't be exonerated by default. There is a population of violent women in prison too.

Posted

Not that easy(the bold). Tell her she's gone and she flings the closest hard object in your face. Now you find yourself in agony with pain while she's still pound your face with punches. There is a reason there is no law that says you can't hit any particular person, especially in self defense. Everyone have the right to defend themselves. Women are ground adults and should understand the consequences of raising their hand on another person. Some lack that understanding, so you can't jump to conclusion in domestic situations. Women can't be exonerated by default. There is a population of violent women in prison too.

Jump to conclusions? She was injured as a direct result of what Keyshawn did, therefore he was arrested and she was not. I didn't see anything about him defending himself. I don't even think he claimed he was defending himself.

As far as being attacked by a woman goes, we can agree to disagree.

Posted

So you're saying if a woman was attacking you, you wouldn't defend yourself?

Posted

Jump to conclusions? She was injured as a direct result of what Keyshawn did, therefore he was arrested and she was not. I didn't see anything about him defending himself. I don't even think he claimed he was defending himself.

I'm not speaking strictly on this case but generally.

Posted

You can't generalize. I used to work with a couple when I was a kid on a farm. The husbands loving wife out weighed him by about 50 pounds, and it was mostly muscle. He would regularly get drunk on Friday or Saturday night and would show up to work on Monday morning with shiners, cuts, and bruises where his wife beat the piss out of him. She would be of course unscathed. It was spousal abuse all right. But no one seemed to care because it was a guy on the receiving end.
Now I'm all turned on... what were we talking about? Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app