#1 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:09 PM

These Jordan a Gamma 12's just recently came out and they are in Panther colors. Anyone here cop? I actually been debating getting a pair since I have a custom made polo shirt I ordered from Polo in that color that would really finish the outfit, but just like I got rid of my red/black Jordan 4 retros for being Falcon colors, not sure I can sport Panther colors,

jordan-12-black-gamma-blue-2.jpg

#2 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,217 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:08 PM

These Jordan a Gamma 12's just recently came out and they are in Panther colors. Anyone here cop? I actually been debating getting a pair since I have a custom made polo shirt I ordered from Polo in that color that would really finish the outfit, but just like I got rid of my red/black Jordan 4 retros for being Falcon colors, not sure I can sport Panther colors,

jordan-12-black-gamma-blue-2.jpg

Says he's not sure he can sport Panthers color's on shoes even though he's bought a custom made shirt in the same color from Polo.

I'm betting IRL, those colors more resemble the UNC color scheme than the Panthers colors, seeing as Jordan puts out shoes in UNC trim every year.

#3 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,449 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:15 PM

Since you seem to frequently wear basketball shoes, I am assuming that you actually play often, right?

#4 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,185 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:19 PM

he just cops

#5 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:44 PM

Says he's not sure he can sport Panthers color's on shoes even though he's bought a custom made shirt in the same color from Polo.

I'm betting IRL, those colors more resemble the UNC color scheme than the Panthers colors, seeing as Jordan puts out shoes in UNC trim every year.

My short is only one of the colors, that would be like saying a black shirt is Saints colors. In fact, my initials and logo are done in purple so it would even be Hornets colors if you want to be technical. Bottom line, blue/black is the color and I usually wear the short with khakis. Here is the short, albeit wrinkled from dirty clothes my houskeeper hasn't washed yet, but you can see it's only one color

10152479_275576389271179_938771049679435

PS: glad you quoted my post, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to figure out who you were talking about in you post! /sarcasm

#6 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:46 PM

Since you seem to frequently wear basketball shoes, I am assuming that you actually play often, right?

In the same frequency as SCP plays hockey in his NY Rangers jersey, baseball in his Marlins Jersey, and football in his Panthers jersey.

#7 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,217 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:50 PM

My short is only one of the colors, that would be like saying a black shirt is Saints colors. In fact, my initials and logo are done in purple so it would even be Hornets colors if you want to be technical. Bottom line, blue/black is the color and I usually wear the short with khakis. Here is the short, albeit wrinkled from dirty clothes my houskeeper hasn't washed yet, but you can see it's only one color

10152479_275576389271179_938771049679435

PS: glad you quoted my post, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to figure out who you were talking about in you post! /sarcasm

Good thing you put up a picture of a shirt, because I thought you were talking about shorts all of a sudden.

#8 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,612 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:58 PM

The level of pathetic grows with every post.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#9 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,705 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:01 PM

In the same frequency as SCP plays hockey in his NY Rangers jersey, baseball in his Marlins Jersey, and football in his Panthers jersey.

Leave me out of this latest episode of Designing Women.

#10 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

The Panthers have never had a WR better than JJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:22 PM

Trash

#11 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,201 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:48 PM

Sigh

well at least he isn't calling it teal

#12 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 18,221 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:25 PM

getting a pair since I have a custom made polo shirt I ordered from Polo in that color that would really finish the outfit, 

So glad I actually have a life.

#13 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,882 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:56 PM

the perfect panthers' fan shoes are the ones lodged knee deep up a Taints' fan's anus.

#14 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,676 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:29 AM

lol you're such a homo

#15 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,670 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:49 PM

hey guys i'm buying a black shirt later today. i'll make sure to post it on the saints forum along with my shoes. this is normal behavior for a well-adjusted member of society

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com