Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perfect Panthers fan shoes?

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

These Jordan a Gamma 12's just recently came out and they are in Panther colors. Anyone here cop? I actually been debating getting a pair since I have a custom made polo shirt I ordered from Polo in that color that would really finish the outfit, but just like I got rid of my red/black Jordan 4 retros for being Falcon colors, not sure I can sport Panther colors,

jordan-12-black-gamma-blue-2.jpg

Posted · Report post

These Jordan a Gamma 12's just recently came out and they are in Panther colors. Anyone here cop? I actually been debating getting a pair since I have a custom made polo shirt I ordered from Polo in that color that would really finish the outfit, but just like I got rid of my red/black Jordan 4 retros for being Falcon colors, not sure I can sport Panther colors,

jordan-12-black-gamma-blue-2.jpg

Says he's not sure he can sport Panthers color's on shoes even though he's bought a custom made shirt in the same color from Polo.

I'm betting IRL, those colors more resemble the UNC color scheme than the Panthers colors, seeing as Jordan puts out shoes in UNC trim every year.

Posted · Report post

Since you seem to frequently wear basketball shoes, I am assuming that you actually play often, right?

Posted · Report post

he just cops

Posted · Report post

Says he's not sure he can sport Panthers color's on shoes even though he's bought a custom made shirt in the same color from Polo.

I'm betting IRL, those colors more resemble the UNC color scheme than the Panthers colors, seeing as Jordan puts out shoes in UNC trim every year.

My short is only one of the colors, that would be like saying a black shirt is Saints colors. In fact, my initials and logo are done in purple so it would even be Hornets colors if you want to be technical. Bottom line, blue/black is the color and I usually wear the short with khakis. Here is the short, albeit wrinkled from dirty clothes my houskeeper hasn't washed yet, but you can see it's only one color

10152479_275576389271179_938771049679435

PS: glad you quoted my post, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to figure out who you were talking about in you post! /sarcasm

Posted · Report post

Since you seem to frequently wear basketball shoes, I am assuming that you actually play often, right?

In the same frequency as SCP plays hockey in his NY Rangers jersey, baseball in his Marlins Jersey, and football in his Panthers jersey.

Posted · Report post

My short is only one of the colors, that would be like saying a black shirt is Saints colors. In fact, my initials and logo are done in purple so it would even be Hornets colors if you want to be technical. Bottom line, blue/black is the color and I usually wear the short with khakis. Here is the short, albeit wrinkled from dirty clothes my houskeeper hasn't washed yet, but you can see it's only one color

10152479_275576389271179_938771049679435

PS: glad you quoted my post, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to figure out who you were talking about in you post! /sarcasm

Good thing you put up a picture of a shirt, because I thought you were talking about shorts all of a sudden.

Posted · Report post

The level of pathetic grows with every post.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

In the same frequency as SCP plays hockey in his NY Rangers jersey, baseball in his Marlins Jersey, and football in his Panthers jersey.

Leave me out of this latest episode of Designing Women.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Trash

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Sigh

well at least he isn't calling it teal
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

getting a pair since I have a custom made polo shirt I ordered from Polo in that color that would really finish the outfit, 

So glad I actually have a life.

2 people like this