Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Donte Moncrief has visited and worked out with Panthers

86 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I like these WRs from schools where the QB was not elite--like Lattimer at Indiana or Robinson at Penn St--so much untapped potential.

Penn State QB is quite elite. Going to be a real legit player in my opinion. but i understand what you are saying.

Posted · Report post

this is my guy right here. wouldn't mind going OL in the 1st, if we were able to atleast get this guy.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

this is my guy right here. wouldn't mind going OL in the 1st, if we were able to atleast get this guy.

how do you turn sigs back on because i want to see yours.

Posted · Report post

With all this "hope he falls to us" talk, you guys act as 20 damn WR are going off the board before pick #60. WR has been a position that is always mocked higher than they actually go these last few years
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I seriously doubt Moncrief will be gone by 60. He's not some amazingly graded WR or anything.

Posted · Report post

Would like in the second

Posted · Report post

Huge fan of this guy. A great later round prospect. Do want!

Posted · Report post

I seriously doubt Moncrief will be gone by 60. He's not some amazingly graded WR or anything.

this guy believes he has a late 1st early 2nd round grade. and with several teams picking ahead of the panthers with needs at WR, he could be gone.

http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2014/04/21/greg-cosell-i-really-like-wr-donte-moncrief-as-a-late-1st-round-pick/

Posted · Report post

With all this "hope he falls to us" talk, you guys act as 20 damn WR are going off the board before pick #60. WR has been a position that is always mocked higher than they actually go these last few years

I don't get how you get that, out of that statement. All that statement means I think he's really talented, there'a a chance someone believe so as much as I do. I hope they dont and he falls to us

Posted · Report post

I always find it comical when people talk about how so and so will definitely be available at this point or that point as if they have access to all the teams' big boards. Seems like Watkins and Evans are the clear #1 and #2 WRs in this class, then after them I wouldn't be surprised if teams' boards vary widely on how they rank the next 6-8 or so guys.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Uhhh... did you see his workout, measurables and his tape against Auburn and LSU? Moncrief's QB can't throw for poo and he still managed to amass 800+ yards with 6 TDs.

Posted · Report post

I always find it comical when people talk about how so and so will definitely be available at this point or that point as if they have access to all the teams' big boards. Seems like Watkins and Evans are the clear #1 and #2 WRs in this class, then after them I wouldn't be surprised if teams' boards vary widely on how they rank the next 6-8 or so guys.

this. i wonder how many people had DJ Hayden as their #2 CB last year.