#31 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,175 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:28 PM

If you are going to double up in the draft at WR this is the year to do it. i hope we do not get overcute with this.

I hope we do go WR in the first..Any combo in the first two rounds of Lee, Cooks,Latimer, Matthews, Adams. ASJenkins.

In the 3rd get Bitonino orJames Hurst...and we still need a kick returner...Dri Archer in the 6th? Eliington in the 4th?

I highly doubt we draft three wrs but losing Ginn made us weak on offense and special teams. We lost two positions basically.

#32 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,641 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:38 PM

That's about the number of WRs that go in the first THREE rounds typically. There should be a few more that go this year, but I doubt that many. A lot of teams need WR but they also have other needs.

The more I hear the more I think we go WR first, but if we don't I still think there will be quality guys available at 60, even some you mention there.

However, if I'm wrong we should see something by the first. Like if six guys go before our pick we should definitely go ahead and take someone. Frankly I want to go WR in the first anyway, but I still think a Moncrief or Landry type will be around at 60.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

typically yeah, but with the growing importance of the passing game, and with a lot of talent their you can make the argument that a lot of WRs could come off the board early. 2 will guarantee be top 10 picks, but lets say if a team you do not expect takes a WR such as the Chargers or Dolphins in the 1st? this could lead to a run at the position. also most teams draft BPA, so a WR could be BPA for them and not be a major need.

#33 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:42 PM

Lol, teams actually address other positions in the draft than WR you know?

This is the deepest WR-draft in a long long time and there WILL be a great talent at WR available when we pick at 60. It is ridiculous how some guys think that all guys, that we are interested in will be gone by the time we pick in round 1 and 2..

U keep thinking that.

#34 Dollar Store Dave

Dollar Store Dave

Formerly Know As Ruff

• HUDDLER
  • 7,486 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:49 PM

Crabtree is a very good comparison. They both have that same build and playstyle. And if you were to tell me we could get Crabtree at 28? I'd be all for it.

#35 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,892 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

If we could trade back out of the first and get a high second and somehow come out of the draft with Adams, Billy Turner and Jordan Matthews (if we can grab one of the other two with our third) or Coleman/Moncrief and Bitonio with our thirds, the draft would be a win without even considering day 3.  A new starting WR and OT definitely, with possible second starters at those positions (or possibly OG in Bitonio).

2. Matthews

2. Adams

3. Turner

3. Bitonio

or

2. Adams

2. Turner

3. Moncrief/Coleman

3. Bitonio

mmmmmm

#36 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,173 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:40 PM

U keep thinking that.

agreed, because it is true.

#37 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,938 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:50 PM

Pauline also said this

This went by pretty quiet, didnt know we even met with him, more olineman is a good thing. Didnt watch much of him until I saw this but i like what I've seen so far at tackle

#38 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,741 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:05 PM

Not surprised by our interest in Bitonio...it's either him or Cooks

#39 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,938 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:15 PM

Brandon Thomas also visited this week, after his injury so there still may be interest to spend a mid round pick on him

#40 KDawg004

KDawg004

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:27 PM

If we can somehow snag Hurst and Thomas in the 4th & 5th rounds...

#41 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,938 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:35 PM

I'd love to get Thomas in the 4th or 5th, maybe bitonio in the late first or a fleming in the second. Be a solid tackle duo going forward

#42 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:37 PM

Nah don't really want this guy in the first. He's talented but he might be a product of good qb play, and not superior competition

My dream first two rounds

round 1-marquise lee

round 2- Joel Bitonio

#43 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,938 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:44 PM

Nah don't really want this guy in the first. He's talented but he might be a product of good qb play, and not superior competition

My dream first two rounds

round 1-marquise lee
round 2- Joel Bitonio

Sounds like bitonio might go late first

#44 Snake

Snake

Im on the Gus Bus

• HUDDLER
  • 12,121 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:52 PM

Lol, teams actually address other positions in the draft than WR you know?

This is the deepest WR-draft in a long long time and there WILL be a great talent at WR available when we pick at 60. It is ridiculous how some guys think that all guys, that we are interested in will be gone by the time we pick in round 1 and 2..

How dare you bring logic into this. Every team will double dip at WR or OT this year. No chance we get anything we need.

#45 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,938 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:00 PM

Lets hope he lasts until 60

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com