Photo
- - - - -

I have to say this.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
52 replies to this topic

#49 Mr Mojo Risin

Mr Mojo Risin

The Doors

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:46 PM

Ill take a winecooler on the rocks

#50 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

I love the Panthers and you too Wellwellwell!

#51 JccOldTime23

JccOldTime23

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:44 PM

Are there any others like me, who don't drink at all?

I do drink. I just don't like to drink a lot. I usually have a beer with dinner and keep it at that. But I have an alcoholic brother and many many alcoholic uncles.

#52 CardiacCat

CardiacCat

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:57 PM

Love the mellow mood of this thread....  seems  that everybody is in a feel-good mood (sipping a glass of wine....  yes I like wine.... and beer .....  and rum (in coke)... and whiskey (with or without coke, but NEVER on the rocks)... and port (but as it enhances my mood tremendously, I have to be careful with that).  Everything in moderation these days though, the wild years are behind me (unless we go SB and then things might change :))

#53 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:45 PM

Ill take a winecooler on the rocks

The only thing the wife will drink is Bartles and James Wild Berry Coolers'. Well that and as a chaser to her Cuervo Gold. Or any good Mexican Tequila really. Where it comes to her tequila, she is a snob. Been trying for over 20 years to find something besides Cuervo to drink. She turned Monopoly into a drinking game. We can finish a fifth while we play. Really started doing so when we quit go to bars and parties. No drinking and driving. And neither one of us want to be the driver. She cheats.

Me? Give me a good bourbon, and a ice cold beer, and I'm good to go. I keep a cooler in my car. If I am going to be drinking beer. I want my cooler for iced beer. Even goofy Japanese beer taste better when it's ice cold. Snob? Maybe. I prefer to think of it as spoiled.