Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slammed Ms B

104 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This topic screams "I have a tiny penis and it's right next to my face just look at my avatar!"

i  know right

Posted · Report post

This topic screams "I have a tiny penis!"

Oh shit you've done it now. Alice is going to post a picture of his clitoris.

Posted · Report post

Oh poo you've done it now. Alice is going to post a picture of his clitoris.

Just curious, are you really 39? Based on the tailgate picture I saw of you, I thought you were late 40's. If you really are 39, I would suggest a new profession bc work must be aging you prematurely. Remember a good exfoliator is one of the most important parts of keeping you skin looking young. (I use a Hawaiin sea salt scrub). Just compare my skin to your and realize I'm barely give years younger than you

Posted · Report post

Remember a good exfoliator is one of the most important parts of keeping you skin looking young. (I use a Hawaiin sea salt scrub). Just compare my skin to your and realize I'm barely give years younger than you

Remember, a good lesson in proper English comes in handy at times. (IE: you look like a moran, your fat, Their is literally burger king wrappers all over tha inside of you car, you're comprehenshen of the engrish langwauge is palpable.) 

Posted · Report post

Just curious, are you really 39? Based on the tailgate picture I saw of you, I thought you were late 40's. If you really are 39, I would suggest a new profession bc work must be aging you prematurely. Remember a good exfoliator is one of the most important parts of keeping you skin looking young. (I use a Hawaiin sea salt scrub). Just compare my skin to your and realize I'm barely give years younger than you

Nah I don't exfoliate. I really don't give a shit about smooth skin. That's like number 1200 on my list of priorities. I just have my wife Nair the ol' back every month or two and I'm good to go. I leave the metrosexual fads to the skinny guys, no need for that shit anymore.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Remember, a good lesson in proper English comes in handy at times. (IE: you look like a moran, your fat, Their is literally burger king wrappers all over tha inside of you car, you're comprehenshen of the engrish langwauge is palpable.)

*your're fat

* There are literally

Cool story bro!

Posted · Report post

Did your thumb get stung by a bee?

Posted · Report post

*your're fat

* There are literally

Cool story bro!

Case in point......

dumb.jpg

Posted · Report post

It's for looks

6689714857_1a989f648f_z.jpg

Bentley_Continental_GT_ASI_Aero_Kit_03.j

Not in love with the look on luxury cars, but you do you.

Posted · Report post

Here the view from front

10170806_276749189153899_227626439021724

Posted · Report post

Here the view from front

10170806_276749189153899_227626439021724

I've just always thought that lowering luxury cars makes them look like they've got f'd up suspensions and/or gives them the appearance of looking like land-barges. A royal beast like a Bentley deserves to be a few more inches off the ground. 

Posted · Report post

With the quality of the roads in New Orleans combined with your weight in the car I'm sure you won't bottom out too often or anything...nah who am I kidding.

Posted · Report post

A royal beast like a Bentley deserves to be a few more inches off the ground.

Just like Alice's surgically implanted penis.

fuckin hell I'm drunk right now

Posted · Report post

Falice wanting to join the cash money millionaires?  i think he is about 10 years too late.

Posted · Report post

sweet tidy cats boxes 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I wonder how many pictures he had to take until he got one that didn't show his girth reflecting off of the windshield.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I wonder how many pictures he had to take until he got one that didn't show his girth reflecting off of the windshield.

Here ya go. Had to stop a second at my parents house, so I used their mirror so it would come out clearer. I even pulled my shirt tight since last time y'all said I was leaning forward, wearing a loose shirt, a girdle, and sucking in. I'm 223 and I know that's medically overweight, but I'm super healthy and losing 1-2 pounds a weeks and building muscle, so not exactly the 400lbs y'all make it out to be! funny, if you pull up the "post your pic" thread, I'm currently in better shape than most of those pictures, including the 4-5 chinned Mountain Dew drinking Madbraggart.

10262138_276906412471510_303673141778324

Posted · Report post

Crocs?

Posted · Report post

Crocs?

Walking my dog. My parents house is like 8 doors down on next street, so we usually make a pit stop on way to levee for some cheese for Bentley since I don't have any at my house.

Posted · Report post

Here ya go. Had to stop a second at my parents house, so I used their mirror so it would come out clearer. I even pulled my shirt tight since last time y'all said I was leaning forward, wearing a loose shirt, a girdle, and sucking in. I'm 223 and I know that's medically overweight, but I'm super healthy and losing 1-2 pounds a weeks and building muscle, so not exactly the 400lbs y'all make it out to be! funny, if you pull up the "post your pic" thread, I'm currently in better shape than most of those pictures, including the 4-5 chinned Mountain Dew drinking Madbraggart.

10262138_276906412471510_303673141778324

Show your face

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Also why are you taking selfies in a funeral home?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

1509940_277044965790988_4498980404447701

Posted · Report post

lets see the chin area plz

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Please stop this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app
4 people like this

Posted · Report post