Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slammed Ms B

104 posts in this topic

Posted

Well this has been entertaining and made the 4 hour flight zip by. Time to turn off the Gogo wifi.

1 person likes this

Posted

three

hundred

he would have passed out from sucking in his gut for so long.  Breathe Ahole, breathe!

Posted

Here ya go. Had to stop a second at my parents house, so I used their mirror so it would come out clearer. I even pulled my shirt tight since last time y'all said I was leaning forward, wearing a loose shirt, a girdle, and sucking in. I'm 223 and I know that's medically overweight, but I'm super healthy and losing 1-2 pounds a weeks and building muscle, so not exactly the 400lbs y'all make it out to be! funny, if you pull up the "post your pic" thread, I'm currently in better shape than most of those pictures, including the 4-5 chinned Mountain Dew drinking Madbraggart.

10262138_276906412471510_303673141778324

Lmao nice crocs there Alice

Posted

Lmao nice crocs there Alice

custom made from baby sea lion skin.

1 person likes this

Posted

is it just me, or does he show a distinct resemblance to Fat Bastard in that close up?

Posted

1509940_277044965790988_4498980404447701

LOOK OUT WOMEN OF LOUISIANA, THIS STUD MUFFIN IS COMING FOR YOU

Posted

I like that piece of art, and I'm not talking about the painting.

Posted

I like that piece of art, and I'm not talking about the painting.

Wow, you devoted your avatar description to me! I saw another guy that devoted his sig to me too. I feel honored to be so popular with all you guys! If I come down for this year Saints win in Charlotte, I'll make myself available for a short autograph signing and pictures before the game,

Posted

I will shave a spot on my Appalachian back for you to sign.

Posted

Wow, you devoted your avatar description to me! I saw another guy that devoted his sig to me too. I feel honored to be so popular with all you guys! If I come down for this year Saints win in Charlotte, I'll make myself available for a short autograph signing and pictures before the game,

Last I checked, the shithole you live in is not up north from us, so technically, you would be coming UP, not going down. Unless you think Charlotte is in the Bahamas. 

1 person likes this

Posted

1509940_277044965790988_4498980404447701

Years of being a vegan and that's the best you can

do? .....meh!

1 person likes this

Posted

Keep it short to keep the heavy breathing and sweating to a minimum right? I was trying to show you some love man, you take enough abuse on here. Negative attention is better than no attention though right? FYI only a complete fool would "slam" a Bentley. Good job ruining your car.