Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Slammed Ms B

104 posts in this topic

my squid sleeve is going to be awesome. meanwhile you will continue look no different then somebody's menopausal aunt

Awesome? Hahaha I'm actually proud of you for embracing that poo, you always seem to act as if you think your better than you actually are and forget your a white trash bartender. At least now it will much harder to hide that! I see you already plan to buy a lot of long sleeves shirts! Lol

Mom! Meatloaf!!!

1 person likes this

When you walk Mr Bigglesworth you carry that iPad with you? I'm just trying to envision some dude with his hat turned backwards in Crocs and cargo shorts walking a Havanese while face down simultaneously banging out posts on his iPad. You're going to walk into a manhole or one of those smelly ass canals if you're not careful.

2 people like this

Awesome? Hahaha I'm actually proud of you for embracing that poo, you always seem to act as if you think your better than you actually are and forget your a white trash bartender. At least now it will much harder to hide that! I see you already plan to buy a lot of long sleeves shirts! Lol

my sleeve will pay homage to 19th century nautical literature and thematically express everything i am passionate about in life

you look like kathy bates at a drag king contest

my sleeve will pay homage to 19th century nautical literature and thematically express everything i am passionate about in life

you look like kathy bates at a drag king contest

Nothing more entertaining here than the incredibly irony and hypocrisy that goes on here, a guy that looks like this is trying to put down someone's look! OMG HAHAHAHAHAHHA

1395256_222309594597859_527831378_n.jpg

1509940_277044965790988_4498980404447701

AHHHHH sorry I asked. sheesh

1 person likes this

so you admit you look like kathy bates at a drag king show?

"WHAT'S THE MATTER? I will tell you "what's the matter!" I go out of my way for you! I do everything to try and make you happy. I feed you, I clean you, I dress you, and what thanks do I get? "Oh, you bought the wrong paper, Senorita Housekeeper, I can't write on this paper, Senorita Housekeeper!" Well, I'll get your stupid paper but you just better start showing me a little appreciation around here, Mr. MAN!"

-alice's basque wage slave, in a twist of irony

How many selfies did you delete until you found the perfect one?

7 people like this

three

hundred

1 person likes this