Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Slammed Ms B

hi my name is alejandro and i have lots of gray hair and i'm fat but here's proof of my lowered bentley on a carolina panthers football message board

date me

please

nah he just heard some high school kid at the local wendys use the word and decided it's what's hip to say these days so he just goes around calling everything "slammed"

"man this quadruple baconator is slammed, i'll have two more!"

"maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the guatamalan maid didn't clean up my jizz socks again, i'm gonna go all slammed!"

"yeah man i was like 'whoa girl, your body is slammed! how would you like to get with a guy like me who has a slammed body also? my car is slammed too,' but then she sprayed this pepper-smelling stuff out of a can at me and ran away, i love it when girls flirt by spraying food essence at you. anyway man would you like to buy this house? i can open the back window to see if the rats will just go back to the next door canal if you like. this house is slammed!"

I wonder if Alice considers slamming a Baconator at Wendy's sex since the restaurant is named after a girl?

I wonder if Alice considers slamming a Baconator at Wendy's sex since the restaurant is named after a girl?

.... just think what he does with Mrs. Buttersworth or Aunt Jemima.

On the rare occasions I eat waffles, I don't use that deadly syrup concoction, I use a grade A maple syrup. I know this is probably lost on the Mountain Dew drinking Appalachian poor, but here goes

http://www.restlesschipotle.com/2011/05/whats-in-that-food-additives-in-aunt-jemima-syrup/

CORN SYRUP, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, WATER, CELLULOSE GUM, CARAMEL COLOR, SALT, SODIUM BENZOATE AND SORBIC ACID (PRESERVATIVES), ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL FLAVORS, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE.

I also never ate fast food as a kid and other than a short period of buying a few side salads from Wendys, I can count on one hand how many times I've eaten fast food inside US. On the other hand I have almost as necessity eaten fast food abroad a few times since the local options were not so good or closed for siesta like in Spain, or weren't serving between lunch and dinner. So keep saying a bunch of made up stuff that doesn't even remotely appy, bc it's really upsetting me, no really, it's totally getting to me, I swear! Lol