1. What rival NFC South team would you rather win the Superbowl:
Falcons- so we would be the only one remaining without a Lombardi?
Bucs- so they could boast as the only one with 2?
Saints- ugh.. the Saints and their fans.. ugggggggghhhhhhh?
2. Which retired Panther QB would you rather have come in to replace Cam/DA for the 2015 season- Weinke or Peete?
3. Would you rather let history stay the same and have Kasay kick the ball out of bounds and set the PAts up at the 40 or change history and have him kick a touchback and the Pats still drive down the field for the winning FG?
4. Would you rather erase X-Clown from your memory or erase your first time you made sweet love?
5. Would you rather Clausen still be our starting QB or Matt Moore or David Carr?
6. Would you rather the Panthers win a Superbowl knowing you would die from a heart attack caused by all the excitement or live a healthy life of going .500 or under for the rest of your life?
7. In 2014, Would you rather have replaced Smitty/Ginn/Lafell with Josh Gordon or replaced D.Will/Stew/Tolbert with Ray Rice?
8. Would you rather suffer through the 1-15 season again (where we were in a lot of games but cudnt finish) or the 2-14 season again (where is was obvious we weren't going to win a lot of those games before the 1st qtr was over)?
9. Would you rather have the Superbowl 38 ended the way it did or have the chance to get the ball back after the Vinatieri FG and have Jake throw an INT as we are driving down the field?
10. Would you rather Thomas Davis had called it quits after his 3rd ACL tear and never came back or Jake never had come back from Tommy Jone* surgery?
11. Would you rather John Fox/Pickles stays an extra year of sucking and we get to draft Luck OR Peppers stays and retires a Panther Great but we never draft Cam?
12. O-coordinator to replace Shula in 2015: Jeff Davidson or Dan Henning?
13. You have to bet everything your own on one of these things happening:
A. Biakabutuka staying healthy for a whole season
B. Byron Bell blocking Peppers so David Carr to complete a pass to Kerry Colbert 3x in a row
C. Fua tackling Cam in the open field
You know......you......you know........ahhhhh, the hell with it.