Gee, doesn't sound like you're happier? For the record, I can't remember the last time I broke something out of anger or felt rage, but hey, good try! Stay safe!
Hey man, Im proud of you for looking up my story!
Now that im done puking:
1. youve never had my kind of stress before in your life. If you consider your weak attempts at crossfit and some vegan diet to be stressful, then congratulations, youre whats wrong with America.
2. You dont have the responsibility I have. You've bragged about how your dad helped you get started with your buisness charades. Im in charge of human lives.
3. annnnnd your weak attempts at trying to dig at me and others only validate the opinion that youre a pompous, proud, malcontent who only cares about what others think about you because you never had anyone dig the silver spoon out of your ass.
Now, I suggest you read my post you so thoughtfully dug up. Why? because I want you to understand how it feels to be in charge of someones life. the stress, the anger, the Shiz you have to go through when in charge of something as meaningful as a human life. How it feels to be responsible when poo goes wrong and people die. This past week, I had three of my friends from my company get blown up by a VBIED. I want you to remember those men and women when you come onto this board and flaunt your wealth. Because thats the stress and anger and rage and emotion I and others on this board have expierenced.
Took Fiz's advice about doing deadlifts strapped and got some chalk from a guy that I did deadlifts with on Wednesday...
Was able to easily get 405x4 and 455x2 unstrapped with chalk... that chalk is the bomb... and that was a really good point about being able to simply drop the weight if you get in trouble... something you can't do if strapped up.
Whats up all? Its been stupid at work so my posting has gone down the drain. I was able to compete in a camp wide powerlifting comp. this past week. I competed in the 191-202 class at 195 There was some stiff competition to say the least.
My number were:
Back squat- 445
total-1185 : #1 in my class!!! there some great benchers here, but no one really squats. I think thats what enabled me to take #1.
Im literally doing the exact opposite thing that all of you are haha (hipster joke added). Kcal expenditure has alot to do with what youre eating not just what youre burning--> Common knowledge. But alot of fat loss has to do with hormone imbalances and our levels of cortisol. here are some negative side effects that cortisol has on our system:
(Just to name a few)
1. excess body fat
2. insulin resistance
3. decreased test and increased estrogen and estrone (a form of estrogen)
4. decreased growth hormone
5. collagen loss
6. decreased amino acid uptake and decreased protein synthesis.
7. inhibits immune function
8. inhibits sodium and potassium loss
9. inhibits fluid loss via kidneys
10. depletes copper in the body
11. reduces calcium absorption
12. increases blood pressure
Those are just a few of the symptoms.
If you want to lose weight, change enviroments and reduce cortisol. If your boss is a dick or dickette, change jobs. If your diet is poo, change it. If you have a douche for a signifigant other, dump their ass.
Its all about balance.
Venom has it partially correct. But a meatless diet is not the way to go. My girlfriend is a dedicated vegan and the effects on here are apparent. Shes lost a ton of weight but, you can see that shes operating on a protein deficiency. Dont get me wrong, shes not starving, but shes not nourished as well as she could be. If you want to lose your gut, change your diet, change your enviroment, change or upgrade your training, raise your testosterone levels (both male and female. Im not talking about over doing it, but enough to stimulate fat loss) and lower your estrogen levels.
if you had posted something like this in a fit of immature fury and felt dumb about it the next day, this is exactly the way i would expect you to respond. your reaction might not be a confirmation that it's real, but it's far from commanding evidence that it's not.