1. Cam isn't sailing balls anywhere close to the rate he had been since he's come into the league.
2. Except for KB's off days he has receivers with much more consistent hands which allow him to trust his WRs.
3. I am glad that he is becoming more of a pocket passer. He has the instincts to do it, but he's a fantastic athlete which means he wants to put too much on his shoulders. I believe that a good offensive line will only allow him more time to make better reads.
4. What's even more miraculous is that he's doing this with a minimal run game.
5. I think if he stays in the pocket more, he will extend his career a couple more years because he won't be hit as often hopefully.
I Mean He Was Found Guilty, memories of Michael Vick carving up our defense like a turkey year in and year out still makes me sick to my stomach. Only person who could routinely catch him was Peppers and even then there were a good number of times that Vick made Peppers look silly.
This is a perfect case of what Sam Mills meant when he said keep pounding. A lot of teams would have quit when we were getting our asses handed to us in the first half. There is no quit in our squad and I'm glad they pulled it out. KK is a monster and I'm glad he's our monster. Also big props to Luke. He took Forte out of the game in the second half and that was no easy feat. Great job guys!