And what each will mean for us going forward. Only 2 games matter next week. Browns at Panthers and Falcons at Saints. Here are the ways it could play out this weekend.
1. Panthers win and Falcons win. Best case scenario. Eliminates Saints. Winner of Panthers at Falcons in week 17 wins the NFC South.
2. Panthers win and Saints win. Falcons eliminated. Panthers would need to beat Falcons and Bucs would need to upset the Saints in Tampa for us to make the playoffs.
3. Panthers lose and Falcons win. All 3 teams still alive. Panthers could win the NFC South with the same week 17 results as scenario 2.
4. Panthers lose and Saints win. It's over for us.
CcatMember Since 24 Nov 2008
Online Last Active Today, 07:07 AM
- Group HUDDLER
- Active Posts 673
- Profile Views 2,418
- Member Title Senior Member
- Age 24 years old
- Birthday January 27, 1990
Favorite NFL Team
Most hated NFL Team
Falcons and Bucs are tied