Jump to content


Porn Shop Clerk

Member Since 22 Jan 2009
Offline Last Active Today, 01:52 PM
**---

#2920179 The Fappening

Posted by Porn Shop Clerk on Yesterday, 07:24 PM

those things mario collects for extra lives




#2919972 Help Find Cam a Flack Jacket

Posted by Porn Shop Clerk on Yesterday, 04:42 PM

pacific-rim-monstrous-main-trailer-is-un




#2919773 The Fappening

Posted by Porn Shop Clerk on Yesterday, 02:59 PM

the difference is someone will be charged here




#2919752 The Fappening

Posted by Porn Shop Clerk on Yesterday, 02:44 PM

yeah i'm gonna be the only hetero with a penis in the world to not look at these pictures because of morals




#2919685 The Fappening

Posted by Porn Shop Clerk on Yesterday, 02:15 PM

to me that's what's fun about it

 




#2918966 The Fappening

Posted by Porn Shop Clerk on 31 August 2014 - 11:08 PM

gosh i really regret not getting married and having kids after reading that

 

 




#2918851 Post a pic, any pic.

Posted by Porn Shop Clerk on 31 August 2014 - 08:08 PM

10393927_714575111911757_625003274641093




#2918847 The Fappening

Posted by Porn Shop Clerk on 31 August 2014 - 08:05 PM

u shut ur ***** mouth and let those womens show me their boobies




#2918801 The Fappening

Posted by Porn Shop Clerk on 31 August 2014 - 07:24 PM

iCloud got hacked.

 

do i even need to post NSFW

 

 

cuz....NSFW

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NSFW

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

http://imgur.com/a/XZADo




#2918760 After 3 long long years...this guy is going to have a cell phone.

Posted by Porn Shop Clerk on 31 August 2014 - 06:45 PM

Have to be honest, I couldn't live without my cell.

 

 

Really, it puts food on my table.

 

using one for work makes it even worse.   probably why i hate mine so much now.




#2917641 Huddle Workout Warriors

Posted by Porn Shop Clerk on 30 August 2014 - 08:51 PM

my dick

 




#2917626 The Myth of Limited Government Republican

Posted by Porn Shop Clerk on 30 August 2014 - 08:44 PM

republicans definitely want their specialized brand of socialism




#2916929 The ultimate plan to solve all problems in the black community

Posted by Porn Shop Clerk on 30 August 2014 - 02:32 PM

also, some established brands and corporations wouldn't allow that kind of competition

 




#2916898 Michael Sam, draft prospect, admits he's gay

Posted by Porn Shop Clerk on 30 August 2014 - 02:20 PM

unless you're missing an eye and a hand, or lead a perfect christ-like life, then you're a hypocrite for condemning the lifestyles of others while continuing to commit your own sins

 

are you a perfect example of christianity?   have you cut your hand off rather than sin with it?   or gouged your eye out after looking lustfully upon a member of the fairer sex?

 

did you castrate yourself at your first homosexual thought?   better than one member of your body be cast into hell than the entire of your being.

 

you just parrot a bunch of laws from exodus and leviticus, but you've never actually learned or tried to live by the teachings of christ.   you probably don't even realize the words in red are his.

 

all you can do is try to answer with questions, like you're some sort of expert on the bible.   you're a hypocrite, the worst kind.   the kind that latches on to 10% of the text while remaining willfully ignorant of the other 90%, demanding literal translations of the text you like while trying to squirm out of the text you don't.  (that's not what God meant!   you're twisting God's word!   satanist!)

 

you're just a fearful, superstitious, ignorant hillbilly that is only interested in gaining their own salvation through the conversion of others.   so much easier to gather a flock of sheep than work on yourself to justify your usefulness to an imaginary father figure.




#2916516 The ultimate plan to solve all problems in the black community

Posted by Porn Shop Clerk on 30 August 2014 - 12:33 PM

i'll get right on that






Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.