I like how we have Huddlers on their high horse criticizing this thread when they themselves post even more ignorant poo than Peter King and Adam Schein collaborating on a Andrew Luck xx Peyton Manning love story that's edited by Darrin Gant
Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app
Alright, since we've got a lot of football psychics that know exactly how poorly/proficiently a player will perform let's see who's willing to stick their neck out and be forced to eat failcrow at the end!
I'll go first...
1. Byron Bell will be a serviceable LT, but when giving up a sack after 3 straight games without giving up a sack he'll instantly be crucified by the Huddle which will then start a crowdfunding project to obtain life insurance for Cam.
2. Kelvin Benjamin will channel his inner Jericho Crotchery and score 10 TDs.
3. Double Trouble will return for their last hurrah, combining for over 1600 yards.
4. Robert Lester will be the starting SS by the end of the season.
5. Josh Norman will make the final roster much to everyone's confusion.