Ranked on their performance while they were here. Injuries excluded. Or else Morgan, Davis and Beason would be bottom three.
- Really nothing much to say here. NFL DPOTY...
- Fierce and fast. Incredible cover linebacker, and nasty instincts. Took a bit to develop, but when he did...BOOM.
- Until Thomas Davis emerged as a stud and Kuechly gained DPOTY, Morgan was easily the best Mike backer in team history. When healthy (ya ya) he was the best linebacker on the field. Great in coverage and stout against the run. C'mon, SB 38...
- One of the all-time great pass rushers, but only here for a flash.
- Meant more in the locker room, but he was a pivotal part of the team without a doubt. He basically had a hand....so to speak in our first win.
- Had the makings to be the best Panthers linebacker, but his size really hurt him. Still an excellent linebacker, just not elite like we had all hoped.
- Good player, benefited from having Kevin Greene and Sam Mills around him.
If you don't care about the guy so much, why take every opportunity to put his name in your mouth?
Because it's fun shoving this kind of dirt in the homer fans face. You know, the fans who still think the Franchise lost out by letting him go. You know, the ones who said we wouldn't make the playoffs without him, etc... blah blah blah.
Hey, remember when we were all waiting on pins and needle for Luke to fall to number 9 in the draft so we could pounce on that middle linebacker we desperately needed? And remember how ultra-thrilled we all were when we managed to ****** him up? Good times.
I rage stomped a Papa Johns box...threw my remote. I wasn't thrilled we took yet another friggin' linebacker.
Now I feel bad for abusing that innocent fold of cardboard and TV remote. They didn't deserve that.