Rivera's teams seem to not quit on him and that is a plus
1. losses to upper tier coaches and teams continue
2. continues to embarrass in the prime time spotlight...he has his reasons for it but nonetheless it occurs; he had a big win over the Pats last year
in the National spotlight that could have very easily have been a loss.
3. the talent of his assistants are questionable.
4. his desire to accept #3 will ultimately doom him
5. his in game decisions hinder his team more than help them.
#3/4 are the big ones. . Shula in no way should still be in his seat and Rodgers should never have been here. Some of those ridiculous play calls yesterday should not be forgotten in the afterglow of a victory. They had no chance, were called at the wrong times, in the wrong part of the field and ruined the rhythm of the offense.
Special teams, awful. No point in even talking about them.