I don't have time to go more than the 20 minutes I have already invested doing the research. I have thought about starting a thread documenting all the "love" the media and "Experts" have for our Panthers for awhile. What I will say is that Coach Rivera has a Poo Load of articles that will work for excellent bulletin board material.
1. ESPN ranks Panthers Offensive Line worst in the NFL.
2. Derek Anderson Ranks 27th in Back up QB's, even behind Jimmy Clausen and a bunch of rookies who have never played in the league.
3. BR ranks the Panthers offense #30.
4. ESPN insider says the Panthers are the most likely to go from 1st to worst.
5. Boomer Esiason says that Cam is the most over rated player in the whole NFL.
6. Walter Football predicts that the Panthers will be 5-11, a reduction in 7 wins from the previous season!!!
7. BR ranks the Panthers receivers 32nd .
8. Ron Rivera the 2013 coach of the year is ranked as the 21st best coach by NFL.com
9. PFF also says that the Panthers have the worst receivers in the league.
Please feel free to add more of the "Expert Love". I sure wish I could be payed for my Expert opinion. I seriously can not recall a more negative outlook for a team coming off of a pretty darn good season, and a 12-4 record the previous year. I don't believe all this non-sense is right. I believe that we are going to have another good season. Go Panthers!
This Guy is the real deal. People were saying that he was a reach at #3. I disagree. Jacksonville finally has a franchise Qb. They will probably be about 8-8 this year. Kind of reminds me of the Panthers from a couple years ago when we were building towards a playoff contender. Anyways Jax will have to make him the starter by game 4. I think he should start from game 1 though, just like our Cammy did.
Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app
Here's a little sample. "This is the reality of the Saints. The Saints love to present themselves as a cute little underdog franchise here to save a downtrodden-but-wonderful city. But at their core, they are still a heartless team run by a skinflint who essentially lucked into seeing his franchise become a beloved public institution just as he was poised to ship them out of town." Hahaha. Exactly.
If I didn't know better I would have been certain that SCP was the writer. Here's a small sample why. " And Bourbon Street remains America's premier destination for people looking to wake up with crabs. The old mayor is in jail. They couldn't keep the power on during the (blanking) Super Bowl." Enjoy