wasn't sure if this was posted all ready
"What's new that sucks: Steve Smith is here! By God, Steve Smith was born to be picked up as a free agent by the Ravens. I bet the Ravens even make their potential free agents fill out a questionnaire.
1. Are you old?
2. Do you like punching babies?
3. Do you have a chip on your shoulder the size of fuging Gibraltar?
4. Is there absolutely no reason for that chip on your shoulder to be there?
5. Has that chip on your shoulder robbed you of any chance to have a sense of humor about yourself?
6. Seriously though: you're old, right?
Fun fact: Smith is listed as "S. Smith Sr." on the team depth chart, which is a real Titus Young move. Owen Daniels is also here, because the Ravens needed a backup tight end who knows how to get hurt once the starting tight end gets hurt."