Luke Kuechly Photos
Latest Panthers Topics
- La'el Collins has begun visits
- UDFA Brandon Wegher - Highlights
- The Reason we made the trade for Devin Funchess
- Mel Kiper was only 22 percent accurate with his picks
- Joe Barksdale still available, was just worked out by Falcons
- I would like to ask for the Huddles help.
- Post draft cuts possible
- You have to feel better about this roster compared to last year.
- Jake Long
- Anyone know why strong dropped so far?
Chris Gamble to Retire
Agent Carl Poston just told me that Chris Gamble informed him last night that he wants to retire. His full quote is coming next
Rest well sir!
Agent Carl Poston to me on Chris Gamble informing him he wants to retire: “A number of teams have expressed interest in Chris Gamble. However, Chris informed me last night that he wants to retire. Even though he still loves football, he told me that he’s decided to focus on life after football. Chris has been a class act. I have represented him for nine years, ever since he came out of Ohio State. He’s been an ideal client and he was one of the best corners in game. He’s doing it the right way. He has taken care of his money and his investments to retire successfully, and now I wish him the best in his future endeavors.” —Carl Poston