Luke Kuechly Photos
Latest Panthers Topics
- App w/ ads
- Panthers Cam Newton Graduates From Auburn, Wants to Open a Day Care Center
- So I found an old picture to blackmail my girlfriend...
- In Honor of Letterman: Top 10 Huddle-isms
- David Newton (and others) think our uniforms are outdated
- In twenty years whats the worst loss to date?
- ESPN 2015 uniform power rankings
- Thomas Davis confident Carolina is class of NFC South
- Thank You, Roaring Riot!
- Panther Love in Abu Dhabi
Chris Gamble to Retire
Agent Carl Poston just told me that Chris Gamble informed him last night that he wants to retire. His full quote is coming next
Rest well sir!
Agent Carl Poston to me on Chris Gamble informing him he wants to retire: “A number of teams have expressed interest in Chris Gamble. However, Chris informed me last night that he wants to retire. Even though he still loves football, he told me that he’s decided to focus on life after football. Chris has been a class act. I have represented him for nine years, ever since he came out of Ohio State. He’s been an ideal client and he was one of the best corners in game. He’s doing it the right way. He has taken care of his money and his investments to retire successfully, and now I wish him the best in his future endeavors.” —Carl Poston