Latest Panthers Topics
- Panthers claim OT Jonathan Martin
- NFL Free Agency Update Thread
- Jarrett Boykin Info
- Cam Newton's feelings on the Offseason
- Rivera would like to see Cam signed long-term before 2015 season
- Former Panther RB Chris "Obi-Wan" Ogbonnaya's epic prank on Cam
- Panthers checking out more OL Depth
- Which spots on our roster will benefit most from BPA.
- Maine's 2015 Mock Draft (Comp. Picks Included)
- What would you do if John Fox and the Bears made the playoffs with Jimmy Clausen as QB?
Chris Gamble to Retire
Agent Carl Poston just told me that Chris Gamble informed him last night that he wants to retire. His full quote is coming next
Rest well sir!
Agent Carl Poston to me on Chris Gamble informing him he wants to retire: “A number of teams have expressed interest in Chris Gamble. However, Chris informed me last night that he wants to retire. Even though he still loves football, he told me that he’s decided to focus on life after football. Chris has been a class act. I have represented him for nine years, ever since he came out of Ohio State. He’s been an ideal client and he was one of the best corners in game. He’s doing it the right way. He has taken care of his money and his investments to retire successfully, and now I wish him the best in his future endeavors.” —Carl Poston