Latest Panthers Topics
- Panthers meeting with Landon Collins
- A "1st Round" OT dropping to 57
- Why aren't we hearing more about Chris Conley?
- Throwing down the gauntlet, at #25 I want one of these three guys
- How Thirsty is DG for a pass rush DE?
- Proehl drops a bunch of nuggets on WFNZ 610 AM The Fan (link and summary)
- Guess the Panthers primetime games
- 2015 Draft: 1st Pick Poll
- We are the Greatest Fanbase eva'! Twitter says so. Thank you! The End
- Gurley: Ready by training camp
Chris Gamble to Retire
Agent Carl Poston just told me that Chris Gamble informed him last night that he wants to retire. His full quote is coming next
Rest well sir!
Agent Carl Poston to me on Chris Gamble informing him he wants to retire: “A number of teams have expressed interest in Chris Gamble. However, Chris informed me last night that he wants to retire. Even though he still loves football, he told me that he’s decided to focus on life after football. Chris has been a class act. I have represented him for nine years, ever since he came out of Ohio State. He’s been an ideal client and he was one of the best corners in game. He’s doing it the right way. He has taken care of his money and his investments to retire successfully, and now I wish him the best in his future endeavors.” —Carl Poston