Luke Kuechly Photos
Latest Panthers Topics
- La'El Collins may be in play after all
- What do we do now with Nate Chandler?
- Nickname for the Funchess and Benjamin duo
- Round 5, Pick 33, 169th Overall The Carolina Panthers Select LB David Mayo, Texas State
- Grade the Panthers Day 3 and Overall Draft.
- Bye bye Bersin?
- Cotchery's Situation
- Wall of Ugly
- Voth on the draft wrap up
- What if? Receiver in 1st
Chris Gamble to Retire
Agent Carl Poston just told me that Chris Gamble informed him last night that he wants to retire. His full quote is coming next
Rest well sir!
Agent Carl Poston to me on Chris Gamble informing him he wants to retire: “A number of teams have expressed interest in Chris Gamble. However, Chris informed me last night that he wants to retire. Even though he still loves football, he told me that he’s decided to focus on life after football. Chris has been a class act. I have represented him for nine years, ever since he came out of Ohio State. He’s been an ideal client and he was one of the best corners in game. He’s doing it the right way. He has taken care of his money and his investments to retire successfully, and now I wish him the best in his future endeavors.” —Carl Poston