Latest Panthers Topics
- What if Mel Kiper was GM of the Panthers? Three Round Mock
- Panthers draft hat has been unveiled:
- Seahawks GM hints he'll just let Wilson walk if he doesn't lower his demanded price.
- All jokes aside. Im really starting to think all the top WRs are gone by 25.
- Proehl drops a bunch of nuggets on WFNZ 610 AM The Fan (link and summary)
- Philly Brown 200 pounds?
- Throwing down the gauntlet, at #25 I want one of these three guys
- A "1st Round" OT dropping to 57
- Ricky Proehl... WR coaching genius or overrated?
- JAX Trip Details
Chris Gamble to Retire
Agent Carl Poston just told me that Chris Gamble informed him last night that he wants to retire. His full quote is coming next
Rest well sir!
Agent Carl Poston to me on Chris Gamble informing him he wants to retire: “A number of teams have expressed interest in Chris Gamble. However, Chris informed me last night that he wants to retire. Even though he still loves football, he told me that he’s decided to focus on life after football. Chris has been a class act. I have represented him for nine years, ever since he came out of Ohio State. He’s been an ideal client and he was one of the best corners in game. He’s doing it the right way. He has taken care of his money and his investments to retire successfully, and now I wish him the best in his future endeavors.” —Carl Poston