Latest Panthers Topics
- Panthers claim OT Jonathan Martin
- Current Panthers Receiver Depth Chart
- Music City Takeover
- Jarrett Boykin signed to 1 year deal
- What would you do if John Fox and the Bears made the playoffs with Jimmy Clausen as QB?
- Alan Ball signs with Bears
- Mocking the Fifth
- NFL.com's GM List of Highest Success with Rookies
- Jarrett Boykin Info
- Saints trading again?
Chris Gamble to Retire
Agent Carl Poston just told me that Chris Gamble informed him last night that he wants to retire. His full quote is coming next
Rest well sir!
Agent Carl Poston to me on Chris Gamble informing him he wants to retire: “A number of teams have expressed interest in Chris Gamble. However, Chris informed me last night that he wants to retire. Even though he still loves football, he told me that he’s decided to focus on life after football. Chris has been a class act. I have represented him for nine years, ever since he came out of Ohio State. He’s been an ideal client and he was one of the best corners in game. He’s doing it the right way. He has taken care of his money and his investments to retire successfully, and now I wish him the best in his future endeavors.” —Carl Poston