Luke Kuechly Photos
Latest Panthers Topics
- What do you think NFL QBs prefer? Better weapons or better protection?
- I don't feel Bene gets enough respect from the Panther faithful
- Quotes from Panthers as Phase One of the offseason begins
- Why we should draft Dorial Green-Beckham
- Junior Salt works out for Panthers today
- Carolina Panthers mock draft
- A closer look at Todd Gurley
- Happy birthday luuuuuuke
- Who do we open the season with?
- 1st Rd OTs: When are we supposed to hold our breath?
Chris Gamble to Retire
Agent Carl Poston just told me that Chris Gamble informed him last night that he wants to retire. His full quote is coming next
Rest well sir!
Agent Carl Poston to me on Chris Gamble informing him he wants to retire: “A number of teams have expressed interest in Chris Gamble. However, Chris informed me last night that he wants to retire. Even though he still loves football, he told me that he’s decided to focus on life after football. Chris has been a class act. I have represented him for nine years, ever since he came out of Ohio State. He’s been an ideal client and he was one of the best corners in game. He’s doing it the right way. He has taken care of his money and his investments to retire successfully, and now I wish him the best in his future endeavors.” —Carl Poston