Latest Panthers Topics
- Panthers top 5 draft targets
- One month to go.
- Rashad Greene
- Per league sources, NFL Draft has 16-19 top players; "20th pick same as 50th pick"
- My Ultimate BPA Pipe-Dream 1-5 Round Mock Draft
- Which round do we trade up?
- Was beating Atlanta worth dropping 17 selections in the draft?
- Falcons fined $350,000 and lose 2016 fifth round draft pick
- Jameis Winston's football IQ compared to Peyton Manning's, report says.
- Bold Prediction thread..
Chris Gamble to Retire
Agent Carl Poston just told me that Chris Gamble informed him last night that he wants to retire. His full quote is coming next
Rest well sir!
Agent Carl Poston to me on Chris Gamble informing him he wants to retire: “A number of teams have expressed interest in Chris Gamble. However, Chris informed me last night that he wants to retire. Even though he still loves football, he told me that he’s decided to focus on life after football. Chris has been a class act. I have represented him for nine years, ever since he came out of Ohio State. He’s been an ideal client and he was one of the best corners in game. He’s doing it the right way. He has taken care of his money and his investments to retire successfully, and now I wish him the best in his future endeavors.” —Carl Poston