Latest Panthers Topics
- Greg Jennings Thinking About Breaking Signing On Social Media
- Already two bans....
- Aside from scoring plays, which plays get you the most excited as a Fan?
- Panthers Sign LB Jason Trusnik To A One-Year Deal
- Picks 1-4
- Person tweets Jennings not with Panthers
- A Message From Kony Ealy
- Hot take on Cam Newton
- Interesting mock draft
- Why drafting a RB or defense won't solve our issues.
Chris Gamble to Retire
Agent Carl Poston just told me that Chris Gamble informed him last night that he wants to retire. His full quote is coming next
Rest well sir!
Agent Carl Poston to me on Chris Gamble informing him he wants to retire: “A number of teams have expressed interest in Chris Gamble. However, Chris informed me last night that he wants to retire. Even though he still loves football, he told me that he’s decided to focus on life after football. Chris has been a class act. I have represented him for nine years, ever since he came out of Ohio State. He’s been an ideal client and he was one of the best corners in game. He’s doing it the right way. He has taken care of his money and his investments to retire successfully, and now I wish him the best in his future endeavors.” —Carl Poston