Latest Panthers Topics
- Rashad Greene
- Aside from scoring plays, which plays get you the most excited as a Fan?
- Why drafting a RB or defense won't solve our issues.
- 4 Round Mock
- John Fox has had success "for with less" than Jay Cutler
- Panthers Predraft Visits/Meetings and What We Can Foolishly Read From Them
- April Fools Day, The Huddle, And You
- Smitty gets a radio gig....
- Jameis Winston's football IQ compared to Peyton Manning's, report says.
- Alan Ball was offered more money by Chicago
Chris Gamble to Retire
Agent Carl Poston just told me that Chris Gamble informed him last night that he wants to retire. His full quote is coming next
Rest well sir!
Agent Carl Poston to me on Chris Gamble informing him he wants to retire: “A number of teams have expressed interest in Chris Gamble. However, Chris informed me last night that he wants to retire. Even though he still loves football, he told me that he’s decided to focus on life after football. Chris has been a class act. I have represented him for nine years, ever since he came out of Ohio State. He’s been an ideal client and he was one of the best corners in game. He’s doing it the right way. He has taken care of his money and his investments to retire successfully, and now I wish him the best in his future endeavors.” —Carl Poston