Luke Kuechly Photos
Latest Panthers Topics
- Chelsea vs PSG @BOA
- Dion Jordan Suspended for the 2015 season
- Cornerback in the first?
- Now open for discussion -> The Gettleman Presser Thread
- Gettleman: 4-5 Left Tackles in draft, good chance we get one, WR class has more depth in later rounds
- REPORT: Texans attempting to trade SS Swearinger
- Peter King's 1st round predictions
- Saw the Georgia Dome has a new sponsor
- Corey Brown and Andrew Norwell
- Gettleman's pre-draft press conference on Tuesday
Chris Gamble to Retire
Agent Carl Poston just told me that Chris Gamble informed him last night that he wants to retire. His full quote is coming next
Rest well sir!
Agent Carl Poston to me on Chris Gamble informing him he wants to retire: “A number of teams have expressed interest in Chris Gamble. However, Chris informed me last night that he wants to retire. Even though he still loves football, he told me that he’s decided to focus on life after football. Chris has been a class act. I have represented him for nine years, ever since he came out of Ohio State. He’s been an ideal client and he was one of the best corners in game. He’s doing it the right way. He has taken care of his money and his investments to retire successfully, and now I wish him the best in his future endeavors.” —Carl Poston