Luke Kuechly Photos
Latest Panthers Topics
- Hot take on Cam Newton
- 4 Round Mock
- Why drafting a RB or defense won't solve our issues.
- Rashad Greene
- Aside from scoring plays, which plays get you the most excited as a Fan?
- John Fox has had success "for with less" than Jay Cutler
- Panthers Predraft Visits/Meetings and What We Can Foolishly Read From Them
- April Fools Day, The Huddle, And You
- Smitty gets a radio gig....
- Jameis Winston's football IQ compared to Peyton Manning's, report says.
Don't look now, Panthers are second in their division
With a record of 1-2, the Panthers are second in their division and definitely still in the playoff hunt.
Here are the Panthers upcoming October games....
@ Cardinals (2-2)
@ Vikings (1-3)
@ Bucs (0-4)
Every single one of these games should be a Panthers victory and put the Panthers at a 5-2 record heading into November. Heck, just winning the first two would give Ron Rivera his first taste of being over .500 in his head coaching career.
It seems the football gods have smiled favorably on the Panthers this season.
That said, Panthers fans are currently at a crossroads. While the home game against the Giants was a huge morale booster, there is still worry for a let down. We are accustomed to seeing this Panthers team play down to the level of the competition and not win the games that they should win.
It all starts Sunday against the Cardinals, which I am calling a must win. This Panthers team MUST go on the road and win if they want to convince the fan base they are for real this year. After all, Ron Rivera is 0-2 after a bye week. A loss is very possible.