Luke Kuechly Photos
Latest Panthers Topics
- Aside from scoring plays, which plays get you the most excited as a Fan?
- Why drafting a RB or defense won't solve our issues.
- 4 Round Mock
- John Fox has had success "for with less" than Jay Cutler
- Panthers Predraft Visits/Meetings and What We Can Foolishly Read From Them
- April Fools Day, The Huddle, And You
- Smitty gets a radio gig....
- Rashad Greene
- Jameis Winston's football IQ compared to Peyton Manning's, report says.
- Alan Ball was offered more money by Chicago
Who to Root for Week 4
Here is a list of outcomes that would be beneficial to the cats!
*SOS= Strength of schedule
In order of importance
Dolphins over Saints
Patriots over Falcons
Cardinals over Bucs
Chargers over Cowboys- (NFC opponent loses, lowers the whole NFC east and Saints SOS)
Raiders over Redskins- (NFC opponent loses,lowers the whole NFC east and Falcons SOS)
Broncos over Eagles- (NFC opponent loses, lowers the Whole NFC east and Bucs SOS)
Lions over Bears(Weakens the Saints SOS)
Bills Over Ravens(Strengthens our SOS and lowers the SOS of the NFC North teams)
Jets over Titans(strengthens our SOS and lowers the SOS of NFC West teams)
Chiefs over Giants(go ahead and bury the Giants and it lowers the entire NFC East SOS)
Steelers over Vikings( Go ahead and bury the Vikings and lowers the entire NFC North SOS)
Bengals over Browns - (Lowers the Lions SOS)
Rams over Niners(lowers the SOS Packers for the only downside is this would strengthen the Cowboys SOS)
Texans over Seahawks (doesn't matter much unless we are in competiton for a number 1 or 2 seed at end of year)
Jags over Colts (This game has no effect on us at all but fug every young QB not named Cam)
General rule of thumb moving forward.
Each NFC south team has 2 unique opponents that can help strengthen or weaken overall SOS.
Here's each teams 2 unique opponents. So when in doubt root for our 2 unique opponents and root against their unique opponents.
Vikings and Giants
Bears and Cowboys
Packers and Skins
Lions and Eagles