Latest Panthers Topics
- Panthers checking out more OL Depth
- Maine's 2015 Mock Draft (Comp. Picks Included)
- What would you do if John Fox and the Bears made the playoffs with Jimmy Clausen as QB?
- Mocking the Fifth
- Cam Newton's feelings on the Offseason
- Saints trading again?
- [RUMOR] Falcons to lose 2nd round pick
- Panthers claim OT Jonathan Martin
- Current Panthers Receiver Depth Chart
- Which spots on our roster will benefit most from BPA.
WR Steve Smith from Iraq: 'A life-changing experience'
"They showed us how they detect them and it was incredible," Smith said. "These soldiers are so brave.
"It doesn't compare to what we do [NFL players]. It's not even in the same hemisphere with sports. Nothing we do as NFL players is brave compared to these guys."
Then Smith explained he wanted to say one last thing and what he said reminded me of the combative Smith. But this was the good combative Smith.
"One of the generals told us there are thousands and thousands of soldiers here fighting for our country and they need our support," Smith said. "No matter what people thought of the war or think of it now, these soldiers need our support. So the next time anyone is protesting, just remember, they have the right to protest because of soldiers like these."