Latest Panthers Topics
- Gay player...problem fans
- Falcons approve Origami Stadium
- Im only excited by 3 people, all on defense
- Your fraternity brothers in the NFL
- Dale Moss
- Saw Danny Morrison Speak Today...
- Police search Aaron Hernandez home..questioning for murder case
- Johnson and Kraken on top 25 pass rushers list
- Charles Johnson paying for two kid's college scholarships.
- What rookies are you excited to see (non Panthers)
Charlotte Boudoir Photography
Charlotte Wedding Photographer
Tampa Boudoir Photography
Latest Bobcats Topics
- Why I don't want Noel.
- Hornets NBA Draft News Thread
- Alex Len "I'd Love To Play With Kemba Walker"
- Patrick Ewing Hired
- Interest in Dejuan Blair?
- NBA Finals Thread - (2) San Antonio Spurs vs. (1) Miami Heat
- Any interest in Monta Ellis?
- CP3 and Howard want to play together
- Len now the favorite to go #1?
- Possibility of trading back into the 1st Round?
Cam Back At It
Offseason programs don’t start until April this year. That’s a change from years past when the programs started in March and a huge change from last year when the lockout prevented all offseason work.
But one significant NFC South player already is back to work. That’s Carolina quarterback Cam Newton.
He recently spent some time working out under the guidance of Chris Weinke, the director of football operations at IMG Football Academy in Bradenton, Fla. Newton’s recent visit was confirmed by an IMG spokesperson, who said the quarterback has said he will be back for more workouts with Weinke soon.