Latest Panthers Topics
- I've solved the pie conundrum
- Saw Danny Morrison Speak Today...
- Charles Johnson paying for two kid's college scholarships.
- Your fraternity brothers in the NFL
- Police search Aaron Hernandez home..questioning for murder case
- Gross this is - With Hartsock
- HOW CAN THEY WRITE THIS CRAP?
- Delhomme versus Plummer..who is more snake-like?
- Nate Chandler Switching Sides
- Free Pie...
Charlotte Boudoir Photography
Charlotte Wedding Photographer
Tampa Boudoir Photography
Latest Bobcats Topics
- Any interest in Monta Ellis?
- Interest in Dejuan Blair?
- NBA Finals Thread - (2) San Antonio Spurs vs. (1) Miami Heat
- Hornets NBA Draft News Thread
- Why I don't want Noel.
- CP3 and Howard want to play together
- Alex Len "I'd Love To Play With Kemba Walker"
- Len now the favorite to go #1?
- Possibility of trading back into the 1st Round?
- Ewing Disappointed About Not Getting A Head Coaching Gig
Chris Gamble to Retire
Agent Carl Poston just told me that Chris Gamble informed him last night that he wants to retire. His full quote is coming next
Rest well sir!
Agent Carl Poston to me on Chris Gamble informing him he wants to retire: “A number of teams have expressed interest in Chris Gamble. However, Chris informed me last night that he wants to retire. Even though he still loves football, he told me that he’s decided to focus on life after football. Chris has been a class act. I have represented him for nine years, ever since he came out of Ohio State. He’s been an ideal client and he was one of the best corners in game. He’s doing it the right way. He has taken care of his money and his investments to retire successfully, and now I wish him the best in his future endeavors.” —Carl Poston