Tweets by @CarolinaHuddle Luke Kuechly Photos
Latest Panthers Topics
- Stephen Jackson is cut by Falcons
- NFL: Greg Hardy won't be reinstated because he hasn't been disciplined yet
- Ted Ginn leaning towards going home to Cleveland
- Judge overturns Peterson suspension
- Can't afford Maclin? Draft Agholor.
- Rams release DT Kendall Langford
- Eagles to Trade Up to #1 Overall?
- I'm not so sure Carolina drafts a running back at all.
- Panthers met with Miami OT Ereck Flowers
- Greg hardy to seek reinstatement
- Deangelo Williams
- Kony Ealy
- Kelvin Benjamin
- 2014 Free Agency
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- football gameplan
- Colin Kaepernick
- Dave Gettleman
- New England Patriots
- Brandon LaFell
- St Louis Rams
- Mock draft
- Jon Beason
- carolina panthers
- NFL Draft
- 2014 Draft
- Fantasy Football
- NFL playoffs
- Josh Norman
- training camp
- Cam Newton
- NC State
- Steve Smith
- Luke Kuechly
- Free Agency
- Ron Rivera
- greg hardy
- Atlanta Falcons
- Arizona Cardinals
- New Orleans Saints
Don't look now, Panthers are second in their division
With a record of 1-2, the Panthers are second in their division and definitely still in the playoff hunt.
Here are the Panthers upcoming October games....
@ Cardinals (2-2)
@ Vikings (1-3)
@ Bucs (0-4)
Every single one of these games should be a Panthers victory and put the Panthers at a 5-2 record heading into November. Heck, just winning the first two would give Ron Rivera his first taste of being over .500 in his head coaching career.
It seems the football gods have smiled favorably on the Panthers this season.
That said, Panthers fans are currently at a crossroads. While the home game against the Giants was a huge morale booster, there is still worry for a let down. We are accustomed to seeing this Panthers team play down to the level of the competition and not win the games that they should win.
It all starts Sunday against the Cardinals, which I am calling a must win. This Panthers team MUST go on the road and win if they want to convince the fan base they are for real this year. After all, Ron Rivera is 0-2 after a bye week. A loss is very possible.