Latest Panthers Topics
- Am I the only one that wants us to be a conservative ground and pound offense?
- Former Panther player jerseys that are acceptable to wear to Panther games.
- Panthers are perfect in OTAs --
- How did Hardy fall to the 6th round in the 2010 NFL Draft?
- Carolina Panthers’ Greg Hardy leaner, just as mean in 2013
- How many Panthers will make the NFLN 2013 top 100
- Johnathan Jones of the Charlotte Observer: Impressions after Day 3
- Redskin fan logic
- Just because Cam dropped weight doesn't mean he didn't stay fit
- Panthers’ Kuechly says new linemen make his job easier
Charlotte Boudoir Photography
Charlotte Wedding Photographer
Tampa Boudoir Photography
Latest Bobcats Topics
- Mock Drafts Hornets Edition (Who Do You Want The Hornets To Draft?)
- All aboard the Alex Len bandwagon.
- Oladipo at #4?
- Eastern Conference Finals Thread. (1) Miami vs (3) Indiana
- Gerald Henderson Brings Back The Buzz
- So who saved all their original charlotte hornets stuff
- More Names Being Thrown Around (Hornets Coaching Search Thread)
- How ugly is this forum
- Shabazz Muhammad Bandwagon
- I was at the press conf and at "The Hive" yesterday...
Missed kick? No big deal.
In fact, if Medlock had hit that 50 yarder, he would have tied the RECORD long by an NFL kicker!
Unlike Three Rivers, the playing surface at Heinz Field is natural grass. The field features underground heating to help the grass survive Pittsburgh's winter climate. As a result, the field is known for its difficult kicking surface; the only field goal over 50 yards was 51 yards, kicked by Pat McAfee of the West Virginia Mountaineers during the Backyard Brawl on November 16, 2006. The NFL record for kicking is just 50 yards, set by Jeff Reed in the 2006 season. In 2006, the NFL Players Association conducted a poll in which the grass at Heinz was selected as the worst grass field in the league.
So Medlock will be fine, just fine.