Latest Panthers Topics
- Free Pie...
- Police search Aaron Hernandez home..questioning for murder case
- Cam wants a run game
- Offseason rock collection thread
- Godfrey improving at FS?
- TC Battles get your picks in.
- Delhomme versus Plummer..who is more snake-like?
- Most exciting 2012 game
- Summer Doldrums Series: Fua vs. Instant Mashed Potatoes
- 6/13 camp tweets
Charlotte Boudoir Photography
Charlotte Wedding Photographer
Tampa Boudoir Photography
Latest Bobcats Topics
- Alex Len "I'd Love To Play With Kemba Walker"
- NBA Finals Thread - (2) San Antonio Spurs vs. (1) Miami Heat
- Hornets NBA Draft News Thread
- Any interest in Monta Ellis?
- Why I don't want Noel.
- CP3 and Howard want to play together
- Len now the favorite to go #1?
- Possibility of trading back into the 1st Round?
- Ewing Disappointed About Not Getting A Head Coaching Gig
- Judge Calls Jordan "Greedy"
Pete Caroll: "Watch Out For Cam Newton & Panthers!"
Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll has a new quarterback in Matt Flynn, the second-biggest free agent quarterback this offseason.
But Carroll spent part of his offseason – and about five minutes Wednesday morning on the final day of the NFL owners meetings – marveling at the play of Panthers quarterback Cam Newton during his record-breaking rookie season.
Carroll studied video of Newton over the winter to see how a quarterback with no experience in an NFL-style offense succeeded in a complex scheme to post the most prolific passing season ever by a rookie.
What Carroll discovered was Newton's success was the byproduct of “an extraordinarily rare athlete” playing in a varied scheme that played to his strengths. And as long as Newton stays healthy, Carroll predicts big things for him and the Panthers.
“Look out for those guys. Holy mackerel,” Carroll said at the NFC coaches breakfast. “If he can just stay out there, they're going to be a fantastic team.”
Read more here: http://www.charlotte...l#storylink=cpy