Latest Panthers Topics
- Falcons approve Origami Stadium
- Your fraternity brothers in the NFL
- Nate Chandler Switching Sides
- Police search Aaron Hernandez home..questioning for murder case
- Delhomme versus Plummer..who is more snake-like?
- Godfrey improving at FS?
- Cam's second half improvement
- THE NFL
- Cam wants a run game
- Free Pie...
Charlotte Boudoir Photography
Charlotte Wedding Photographer
Tampa Boudoir Photography
Latest Bobcats Topics
- NBA Finals Thread - (2) San Antonio Spurs vs. (1) Miami Heat
- Hornets NBA Draft News Thread
- Alex Len "I'd Love To Play With Kemba Walker"
- Why I don't want Noel.
- Any interest in Monta Ellis?
- CP3 and Howard want to play together
- Len now the favorite to go #1?
- Possibility of trading back into the 1st Round?
- Ewing Disappointed About Not Getting A Head Coaching Gig
- Judge Calls Jordan "Greedy"
Rivera Kicks Players Out Of OTAs
Ron Rivera had to do something last week he had probably never done in 16 years of coaching: Kick players out of the team facility for studying too long.
Rivera, the Panthers’ second-year coach, learned there were players who had been at Bank of America Stadium last Monday longer than the six-hour limit spelled out in the NFL’s new collective bargaining agreement.
So Rivera stuck his head in the first-floor meeting rooms to break the bad news.
“I went downstairs and said, ‘OK, everybody who’s been here since 7, you’ve got to go,’” Rivera said. “So those guys got up and left.”