Latest Panthers Topics
- Cam gettin' them dogs done with his mom.
- Carolina Panthers’ Greg Hardy leaner, just as mean in 2013
- So, they're challenging Charlotte-Panther deliberations...And?
- Just because Cam dropped weight doesn't mean he didn't stay fit
- Johnathan Jones of the Charlotte Observer: Impressions after Day 3
- Here it is, the mobile Panthers 2013 Schedule
- Derek Anderson Tweets
- Panthers are perfect in OTAs --
- rivera comments on OTAs so far...and updates on today
- Hixon excited about fresh start in Carolina
Charlotte Boudoir Photography
Charlotte Wedding Photographer
Tampa Boudoir Photography
Latest Bobcats Topics
- How ugly is this forum
- Shabazz Muhammad Bandwagon
- So who saved all their original charlotte hornets stuff
- Oladipo at #4?
- More Names Being Thrown Around (Hornets Coaching Search Thread)
- All aboard the Alex Len bandwagon.
- I was at the press conf and at "The Hive" yesterday...
- Eastern Conference Finals Thread. (1) Miami vs (3) Indiana
- A brief history of the Charlotte Hornets (Article)
- Dear Hornets
Thomas Davis Sees Playoff Push For The PanthersThomas Davis Playoffs
"I see us finishing our season in New Orleans and I don't mean playing the New Orleans Saints," Davis told the Athens Herald-Banner, via ESPN.com. "I'm looking forward to getting a healthy team back together and everyone gelling. I think that we can make a strong push to the playoffs and possibly to the Super Bowl."
Panthers trainer Ryan Vermillion told the Charlotte Observer in February that no player in NFL history has come back from three ACL surgeries on the same knee, but Davis told the Herald-Banner: "I am looking forward to playing the full 19 game season and winning the Super Bowl."
I normally hate it when players shoot of their mouths about superbowl runs, but in this case it's more of a positive attitude and setting of expectations. Doesn't look like this team will be making any milquetoast "we just have to win three out of four games" speeches. This ain't your daddy's carolina panthers.