Latest Panthers Topics
- Who are the hidden gems on our roster?
- Gettlemen continues to get criticism for not bringing in a WR
- With 8.46 million do we go shopping or sign Hardy?
- Takeo Spikes says Woodson could win us 3 games
- Cam Newton - Marketing Image
- Have any of you guys seen these videos?
- biggest hitters in panthers' history
- Mike Goosdon was popped with drugs and gun
- Seattle's Bruce Irvin suspended for 4 games
- We made National Football Post's pressure index (for what it's worth).
Charlotte Boudoir Photography
Charlotte Wedding Photographer
Tampa Boudoir Photography
Latest Bobcats Topics
- According to article Oden looks amazing. Worth shot?
- Looks like the Hornets are officially back!
- Bobcats/Hornets Interview Ben McLemore, Kelly Olynyk, Michael Carter-Williams, and Otto Porter At The Combine
- 2nd pick in the draft nets us 8th top rookie
- Who is your top Draft choice?
- More Names Being Thrown Around (Bobcats Coaching Search)
- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist The Right Pick?
- Chris Paul?
- NBA Legal analyst says Bobcats soon to be Hornets again
- Dunlap Fired
WR Steve Smith from Iraq: 'A life-changing experience'
"They showed us how they detect them and it was incredible," Smith said. "These soldiers are so brave.
"It doesn't compare to what we do [NFL players]. It's not even in the same hemisphere with sports. Nothing we do as NFL players is brave compared to these guys."
Then Smith explained he wanted to say one last thing and what he said reminded me of the combative Smith. But this was the good combative Smith.
"One of the generals told us there are thousands and thousands of soldiers here fighting for our country and they need our support," Smith said. "No matter what people thought of the war or think of it now, these soldiers need our support. So the next time anyone is protesting, just remember, they have the right to protest because of soldiers like these."