Carolina Huddle

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'm glad you think his "college tape" is better because his stats sure as hell weren't. Rosen: 60.9% completions, 8 YPA, 59 TD, 26 INT, 140.1 rating Grier: 65.7% completions, 9 YPA, 81 TD, 23 INT, 165.2 rating
  3. I would have him on a plane to Charlotte already if this is true. (it's not) They will end up with a 2nd at worst if I had to guess.
  4. Top 10 money on a rookie deal is on par with the average for a good backup QB. And we could release him before the 5th year if need be. We are still dealing in unlikely speculation at this point. But given Cam's status, I still think trading a 3rd rounder for Rosen is absolutely worth it if it is a possibility.
  5. This kid has Whitworth / Staley written all over him. Where even if his size isn't imposing like Ogden, his technique and dedication to the craft is amazing. You draft a kid like this, your Franchise QB is protected 12-15 years
  6. But that’s also why teams stay away from trades that would jack up team chemistry and cause distractions....see Kap even with teams who have terrible qbs throughout the league. The patriots have never traded for a high profile 1st round draft pick who would want to compete for a starting role but would have no open competition for the remaining 3 years on his contract. This causes a media circus and the patriots have never had a controversy with Brady in his prime.....or ever. Doing this for a normal aging vet in a position like DT is much different than the leader of your franchise.
  7. Trade back with Houston to 23. Pick Ford, Risner, or Cajuste. Use the 2nd acquired from HOU paired with pick 47 and move back into the first or top of the 2nd to grab Sweat or Clelin Ferrell. Unlikely but that would be best case scenario IMO.
  8. What has Grier shown? I would argue the cards were complete trash with or without Rosen. So we go back to the college tape. Rosen’s college tape was better than Griers, his arm is better his accuracy was better his decision making all of it. Rosen has also been in the NFL and has some game experience. It’s not like he just looked lost like clausen. He is still a top 10 talent. You guys really have faith in Grier..
  9. I understand what you're saying, but if Cam's health is iffy, we need a QB worthy of being able to have a legitimate competition with him. I love Cam, but I love the Panthers more. The team needs to do what's in the best interest of the team, regardless of Cam. The best case would be to have a starter-capable backup on a rookie deal for 4 years behind Cam. A healthy Cam means this team can compete for the playoffs and beyond. Worst case is we have a QB who could start the post-Cam era if necessary (I certainly hope that's not the case).
  10. she was the big winner of the town halls yesterday imo. she spoke policy and did it pretty well. pete did the worst imo, that dude is hilary clinton reincarnated, managed to get asked simple direct questions and ramble for 5 minutes in response without ever answering anything. bernie did alright but half of his questions were gotchas from plants from the harvard centrist club (literally) so he wasn't asked anything of substance
  11. I agree we need less stupid people. Including Trump.
  12. Exactly, except for the first bullet point. He had parameters set at that time by DAG Rosenstein. Everything he did was within’ those guidelines.
  13. Ziggy is more up and down than a cardiac monitor. Bare minimum 1 yr deal draft Sweat and Drew Breese announces his retirement on Friday morning.
  14. We arent paying our backup top 10 pick money and then paying him a 5tth year option money. Come on people. Think
  15. Josh Rosen averaged 5 YPA, threw 11 TDs against 14 INTs and had a 66 QB rating and 3-10 record last season. But in talent "it's no question" he's better than Will Grier. El Oh El
  16. I don't really need to point out the difference in a "something happens" regarding a future event and the "something happened" regarding 9/11 do I?
  17. oh I see... We have this problem lately of empowering stupid people. I don't endorse this current trend of thinking we need to dumb everything down so that complete morons can comprehend it. The problem with going down with that line of thought is even when you dumb down words you fail to actually reach a lot of those people anyway. Because they are dumb and simply resist facts to begin with. the problem isn't the usage of Easter. That is correct. The problem is stupid people. We need less stupid people. That should be your concern. Not just everyone being stupider for the sake of the stupid people. But I get how this gets into the MAGA issue. Because Trump talks at a 2nd grade level to reach people who comprehend at the 2nd grade level. So let the outrage begin when others refuse to use the "best words".
  18. I'm not offended. I just like pointing out the fine line liberals must walk regarding their dealings with christians and other people of faith, except for the ones they truly fear.
  19. Do you think Josh Rosen, who showed nothing as a rookie, is better than Will Grier?
  20. Everything thing about Rosen Appears to be better than Grier. If we are talking talent then it’s no question. Arm, accuracy and decision making. If you can get a first round talent who is highly superior to almost any talent in this class you do it.
  21. Have the Panthers had any meetings/visits with Hakeem Butler?
  22. Yeah, but he also has a 5th year option b/c of that as well. Would still have the rights to him for 4 years. I really doubt this is true, but if the Panthers could get him for a 3rd round pick, even the higher one, Marty would be all over it... I really doubt this is true though Having Rosen to back up Cam and letting Heinicke and Allen battle it out for QB3 would drastically improve this team
  23. You don't need to dedicate your life to proving it yourself.
  24. uh oh you said the bad words that got Omar in trouble
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    wengerj