Not about to read this thread. I have a life. First time in it though.
SO LET ME GUESS ...
- a very, very few of you actually support the officer's actions
- most of you wanted him fired (you got it!) and charged with murder (you got it!)
- a very few think he should have been fired, but not charged with murder
- COOTER, rodeo, PhillyB and the rest of that inane group see nothing wrong with the chaos going on right now including: attempted murder on cops (nyc), violence against police horses (PA), complete destruction of innocent peoples businesses and vehicles (everywhere), looting, and attempted ATM theft (LA)
- COOTER and rodeo have talked a big game and probably have shared 500+ tweets, but haven't spent 1 min on the protest line
- most of you are pleased with the peaceful protesting throughout the US (as you should be)
- If I were in this thread, I'd blame ANTIFA and Black Bloc for the chaos, as those priveledged, middle to upper class white kids are nothing but a bunch of pathetic wastes of life.
So did I nail it?