• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Round 1 - Carolina Panthers select WR Kelvin Benjamin FSU

I'm not a huge Benjamin fan. He's got potential, but has to work hard. Regardless, he's talented, a physical freak, a winner, and seems like a good kid. You're always welcome here as long as you work hard. Day 2 should be fun

I've been calling this for months! SO SO SO EXCITED!

I really trust Proehl and Gettleman. This could be great. Huge body for Cam to throw to. Now let's get us a tackle or 2 and some secondary and call it a draft

I believe in Gettlemen because he only took five seconds to turn in the pick. Marquise Lee was there, Allen Robinson was there, Cody Latimier was there, and he took Benjamin in five seconds. They must have really liked him. Factor in Ricky Prohel went across the nation working out wide receivers, I am pumped. We will be a force in the red zone at least with him. Will just have to work on his hands and concentration. But he is surrounded by veterans in Avant, Cotchery and then coach is Prohel that is like 20+ years of experience combined. Can't wait for the second round. Would have cried if we reached for Cyrus, Morgan Moses, and the Nevada kid. also maybe double dip if Allen Robinson or Matthews fall. There is also Brandon Coleman in the third round.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ShineyMike

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts