Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
MichaelNewtonII

Greg Hardy Arrested

I was just thinking early after watching the Gordon suspension how good it has been that our guys have stayed out of trouble......fugggg. Greg Hardy decision making has always worried me

Remember the Alamo and remember Rae Carruth.

CYA Greg.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

You're comparing Rae Carruth to Greg Hardy allegedly hitting a woman. Okay. Remember Steve Smith? Jon Beason? 

NO. There is absolutely NO reason to lay your hand on a woman. Period. End of story.

If a female were trying to stab you, oryour wife, or mother, or child you should punch her in the face hard.

Is that wrong to say? Or do?

What if she reached for the absolute best cheese fry in the pile? The one loaded with the most cheese and bacon?

• Pie 3

I'm not completely ruling out a suspension, but I don't think it's all that likely, not until we know more at least.

This is the last case I could find with similar details

Erik Walden

In November of 2011, Erik Walden spent the Thanksgiving holiday weekend in jail. The Green Bay Packers player had been initially charged with a felony after allegedly hitting his girlfriend but, in early 2012, he agreed to a plea agreement that included community service. The NFL has suspended the player for one game and he will not be appearing in the first game of the season in September.

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/chad-johnson-other-nfl-players-domestic-violence-arrests-035300138--nfl.html

• Pie 1

I wouldn't, and I also don't think you should.  Just walk away.  I might want to, but just walk away

Unless she is endangering you or loved ones, just fugging walk away

Easy to say when you're reading a scenario on a forum. Probably not as easy when it's right in front of you, happening to you. Everyone has their buttons and everyone has bad days. Put the two together, and anything could happen.  

But, I agree wholeheartedly that a man should never hit a woman. I'm just saying, I can think of a few scenarios where it's possible. 

My bad--- I just want to say I'm waiting on the facts also but....

Girl I'm talking to is friends with Hardy girl an rumor is this isn't the first time this has happened. They he's beat on her before except he never calls the police. This time other people were their when it happened which is why the police were involved.

When the police got their the girl said nothing happened but because of the other witnesses it seems they decided to arrest him anyway.

I have in no way ever met Hardy or his girl. I want to make that clear. That's all I know and it's all rumors so..

Really hope that's not true.

Pretty bad story if it is.

I don't think you understand what some women are capable of when they're angry.

Especially if you live in Gastonia.

REDNECK_187eb1_672773.jpg

• Pie 2

I am still waiting for the facts though. Bitches b crazy.

And 4am. Wtf... Means ppl b drunk and we have all seen crazy bitches drunk.

I doubt Greg hit her (maybe put her up on the wall and was like "stop bitch") but if he hit her I doubt we would not be hearing about a cracked eye socket.

Will reserve judgement.

This then. But is convicted it would be a suspended sentence +probation allowing him to not have to serve the jail time.

He may not get sentenced to jail time at all.  Just probation and/or community service.

Especially, if he has never been in trouble before

Yep, waiting to hear details. Hopefully it was a dumb mutual scuffle and her wrists were bruised form him trying to keep her from punching him. Something along those lines, while sad, are more forgivable. If he punched her in the face... he is gone.