Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Manziel Not Impressing

Manziel really doesn't give a fug I'm assuming and I completely believe him when he says he isn't going to change for anyone (despite the NFL routinely chewing up and spitting out players like this).

The dude's family is loaded.  Like millions and millions of dollars loaded.  He's not your typical rookie who this is their only shot of making something of themselves... if he washes out he's still set for life regardless.  I'm actually surprised - and even applaud him a little - for making it this far as an athlete coming from such a silver spoon background.

That lifestyle isn't gonna cut as a QB at this level.  He's either all in or he's gonna end up a non-broke Ryan Leaf IMO.

I'm gonna be so happy to see him fail. Mostly because people act like he's going to set the world on fire purely from his success in college while completely overlooking how he chooses to spend his free time and how much of a douche he comes off as. The dude pouted the entire time past the top 10 in the draft because he wanted to be a top 10 pick. Then when he got picked, he had a look that said, "welp, looks like I'm going to Cleveland". I still say the supposed text he sent to the Browns FO was either fake news that they manufactured to get the fan base behind him, or he did it shamelessly because he knew it was his last shot at being a first round pick rather than falling to the 2nd or 3rd round.

Here's what Manziel has to say about that.

That laugh hurt my ears.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Lol Johnny is just straight up terrible. Who would withdraw thousands of 1 dollar bills just to pull of a stunt like that.. what an idiot.

Who gives a crap? He's either gonna be Joe Namath or he ain't. Until he puts on a Panther helmet, I care not.

21 pages on this. Jeebus, obsess much? RG Knee didn't get this much love.

what a fuging retard.

dude lots of nfl players love to have fun and drink. but surround yourself with people who are not gonna fuging film you while you're fuged up.

Bingo. If one of my homeboys records me and uploads it to the internet knowing I'm trynna lay low, then he's out....excommunicated

21 pages of old farts who can't believe that a young guy acts like he's 21 years old, and enjoys his youth. The nerve of Johnny Manziel.

21 pages of old farts who can't believe that a young guy acts like he's 21 years old, and enjoys his youth. The nerve of Johnny Manziel.

So you think Cam and Keek should have been showing their arses a lot more?  Guess they are just too stupid to know how to act.  As one of the old farts, I hope Cam and Keek don't learn what they're missing.

So you think Cam and Keek should have been showing their arses a lot more?  Guess they are just too stupid to know how to act.  As one of the old farts, I hope Cam and Keek don't learn what they're missing.

What is your definition of "showing your ass"? I'm pretty sure every single person that posts here has been guilty of that at at least one point in their lives. You think that Luke, and Cam have never been out partying before? You may need to get out more stirs.

What is your definition of "showing your ass"? I'm pretty sure every single person that posts here has been guilty of that at at least one point in their lives. You think that Luke, and Cam have never been out partying before? You may need to get out more stirs.

no the difference is he kepts getting filmed over and over and over and over and over.

he needs better friends and know when and where to drink, let loose.

i don't think anybody here is saying these players can't do this, there is just a place and time.

no the difference is he kepts getting filmed over and over and over and over and over.

he needs better friends and no when and where to drink, let loose.

i don't think anybody here is saying these players can't do this, there is just a place and time.

I agree about the being filmed part, obviously that is ridiculous. As highly scrutinized as Cam was coming out of college, I don't think he was ever as high profile as Johnny Manziel currently is though, and certainly Luke was not. Johnny is just going to have to adjust.