Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Zod

OTA Observations

We're talking about practice, man.  We're talking about practice.  We're not even talking about a game.

We're not even talking about practice really.  It's a starting point to learn the system and get your feet wet.  I'm not going to throw the towel in on a guy because he has a couple of shitty OTAs.

OTAs are part of tryouts. He hasn't made the 52 man team yet. Chances are if you suck at practice then your going to suck even more in the real game. This is basically like his interview to get a job as a member of the panthers organization. If he sucking this bad at the interview he probably won't get hired. 

So no ota practice today? I thought I read the media was going to be allowed access today or was that yesterday?

Wednesdays only

Does anybody know when the otas start in the mornings. I am planning on going tomorrow

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

i think they are closed off to the public, and no peaking bc the black cloths on the fences. Go see them when there at Training camp thats open to the public.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle