Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Care-Oh-Linuh

Hayward agrees to sign

Just got the link on my phone. I thought I would be first to post oh well. It is still only a rumor right now. We probably won't know for sure for a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

You know what though.  This is the only way we have a chance to get him.  I do think it is too much, but if we gave him a more reasonable contract it would have been matched in 2 seconds.

We are basically calling the Jazz's bluff.  The Jazz have a serious decision to make here. 

Still not sure I like it, but fug it, If this is the guy we wanted this is how it had to be done to give us a chance

Hayward has a lot of talent. I honestly will be very happy if this goes through.

He's a great all around guy. I really like that he can pass the ball. That alone could be a huge upgrade for us.

"We will match absolutely any offer given to RFA Hayward." -Utah Jazz

"ZOMG why haven't we heard any news yet Jordan you cheap ass dummy make a move." -Hornets fan base

"Deez nutz, bitches." -Michael Jordan

Too much money IMO (I've been wrong before though)... I preferred Stephenson but a Stephenson/Hairston combo doesn't seem so good off the court.

Guessing they signed him to play SG?

Until Jazz matches it damnit

Tee I think they were bluffing. But dam I don't think he's worth the Max.

I can live with the amount we are paying him. We can still sign a good back up pg or PF. I just don't want Marvin Williams.

Too much money IMO (I've been wrong before though)... I preferred Stephenson but a Stephenson/Hairston combo doesn't seem so good off the court.

I thought he was a SF

Definitely too much, but it only way it has a chance to get done. Jazz has to match this huge offer to keep him.

This gives us best chance to get him. Anything reasonable would have been matched in 2 seconds

Tee I think they were bluffing. But dam I don't think he's worth the Max.

We will definitely find out lol

They have $30mil in cap space. Who else are they gonna spend that money on? Either way they're gonna look like morons.

They'll have either let their 3 best players walk away for absolutely no compensation within a 12 month span, of they'll be paying Hayward nearly $15mil more than he asked them to give him a few months ago.

Dolts.