Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

teeray

Sporting News Report: Stephenson battle down to Hornets, Pacers, and Mavs

Then s-n-a-t-c-h McRoberts back from the Heat with the rest.

Funny that the word ****** gets deleted without breaking the letters apart.

Lol some of the filters are ridiculous.

We need to act quick. The Rockets are rumored to be taking up every hour of the 72 hours they are alotted to match the Parsons offer sheet (screwing with the Mavs).

Go ahead and give him a 4X10 and let's call it an offseason.

It's got to be higher then 10.   The Pacers can free up the space to go up to 11.3.

Hopefully we can get it done before Ariza signs.

Ariza seems to be everyone's (Houston, Chicago, etc.) first option. Once Ariza is signed, Lance will be highly sought after.

Who are they getting rid of?

Can't remember the name just know its a 2.5 million contract.  Or a contract counting 2.5 million against the cap

Can't remember the name just know its a 2.5 million contract

They don't have a contract on the books for $2.5 mil. The only player close is C.J. Watson and he's not getting moved. He's one of the most respected players on that roster and a fan favorite.

They don't have a contract on the books for $2.5 mil. The only player close is C.J. Watson and he's not getting moved. He's one of the most respected players on that roster and a fan favorite.

Luis Scola

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the Pacers have to free up anything salary-wise, unless they're just trying to stay below the tax. They hold his bird rights and should be able to offer him as high as a max deal if they wanted?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the Pacers have to free up anything salary-wise, unless they're just trying to stay below the tax. They hold his bird rights and should be able to offer him as high as a max deal if they wanted?

Yes, managment has stated they want to stay below the lux tax.  If we offer high enough theat they match going over at least we get some money back.

We need to act quick. The Rockets are rumored to be taking up every hour of the 72 hours they are alotted to match the Parsons offer sheet (screwing with the Mavs).

Go ahead and give him a 4X10 and let's call it an offseason.

10 isn't going to get him out of Indy, it's going to take a 4-48 type deal at best. Most likely will need to be in the 13.5-14 a year range to land him.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

10 isn't going to get him out of Indy, it's going to take a 4-48 type deal at best. Most likely will need to be in the 13.5-14 a year range to land him.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

$13.5 is nearly a max... that ain't gonna happen.

$13.5 is nearly a max... that ain't gonna happen.

it will and it should