• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CelibatePimp

Pete Prisco presents the 5-11 2014 Panthers!

This $hit can't be real. If it is Pricksco must be on meth.

Sent from my VZW iPhone 5 using CarolinaHuddle

Lol. 49 points by Josh McCown on Carolina's defense? There's a reason he's been a backup on like 5 different teams. He's not magically morphing into Peyton Manning. I couldn't read past that and take it seriously...

You realize they type garbage like this because it gets clicks. Simple and plain.

And this crowd clicks the Hell out of it!!

I would put up my entire net worth, and my first born child that the Buc's don't score 49 points. It's more likely they don't score 9 points. 

the only way I can see 49 points happening in week 1 is if a giant sinkhole opens up in the middle of the field on the first play of the game and swallows up our entire starting defense.  And Josh Mccown, too.

Anything is possible, I guess.

Last year Prisco said we would suck so they brought him on WFNZ and he went game by game. Every single one starting with Seattle and said "no", "no", "no", "no", "no". At one point he paused on Tampa and continued "no".

It was one of the most memorable clips of audio I have ever heard.

the only way I can see 49 points happening in week 1 is if a giant sinkhole opens up in the middle of the field on the first play of the game and swallows up our entire starting defense.  And Josh Mccown, too.

Anything is possible, I guess.

It's going to be so hot, I don't think there will be 49 combined. I don't think it's possible for a team to run the length of the field for 7 touchdowns.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cbee

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts