Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

"I was just being Mike today"

When asked if he did anything different than he normally does in a post game interview with Matt Rochinski, MKG responded "I was just being Mike today".

Well if being Mike means 17 points (on 75% shooting), 8 rebounds, 3 assists, and 3 blocks night in and night out then you go on with being Mike.

Props to MKG for putting in the work this offseason and becoming an integral part of the team.

He deserves some much needed recognition.

100214_mkg.jpg

He looked great. His shot looked so much better. He has always been a project, that is why I got frustrated when people implied it might be time to move on.

He still has more room to grow too which is scary

So his actually changing his shot wasn't some bs pub stunt and he may actually be the pick we wanted/hoped/expected him to be AND he is a humble, focused player that balances the Lance signing we had this past off season?

VGI1diL.png

Also give him credit for showing some fire when the team was down 20+. He got the team and the crowd back into the game.

His already ELITE defense to go along with a offensive game will make him a match up nightmare for teams going forward. His shooting mechanics are so much more improved, Even his free throws were touching the bottom of the net. 

Credit the coaching staff and the management for getting Price involved, for Price being successful, and for not giving up on him and trading him like people wanted.    I'm excited for what we have in store with MKG.

Three of his shots were probably a foot from being a three pointer, imagine if he develops a three point shot.