Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

The Official General NBA Discussion Thread

Westbrook with a tech tonight should be suspended next game.

Gonna be a great night of basketball Wed. Here on the East coast, you still have Indy and NJ trying to get that last playoff spot.

What I'll really be paying attention to is that 8th spot in the West. I've grown quite fond of the Pelicans and they need to beat the Spurs to get in. I doubt that happens, because if the Spurs lose, they could drop all the way to the 6th spot. OKC has Minny, and even with them being w/o Durant and Ibaka; the combo of Stressbrook, Kanter, and no shot having Waiters should be enough to easily take the wolves.

It's pretty much mandatory to get 50 wins to get in the playoffs out West.

Yeah too bad the spurs are playing for something, but who knows. Pels beat GSW at home last week, will need a monster night from the brow.

Last day of the season will be pretty great. The Pacers-Grizzlies game will be for 8th in the east, and the Pels-Spurs game will be for 8th in the west.

AD in the playoffs! Will get washed by GS but congrats to the Pels. AD with his first playoff series. Let's see what he does "!

I'm at fan appreciation night here at Staples for the Lakers last game and i got picked to go to the Lakers locker room after the game to meet the players and get autographs and photos! SO STOKED!

Welp ... Nets nab the 8th Seed and a loss to the Hawks and a crap Draft pick, lol. Fun times.

Ironically that draft pick will become Atlanta's since they have the right to swap picks with Brooklyn.

Jordan Hill and Ryan Kelly outside the locker room. Got my jacket signed and I let my beat friend keep the basketball

post-13124-142919580059_thumb.jpg

Jordan Hill and Ryan Kelly outside the locker room. Got my jacket signed and I let my beat friend keep the basketball

That's really cool man. Not many people get to do something like that.

Are you a midget? You're SO short! Your friend too!

trollolololol

I was messing with Jordan Hill I told him that he's so short I could dunk on him

We gonna get any playoff threads like previous years? We used to be able to vote on who we thought was going to win, and comment on each series. I like how KT used to do them.

NBA Playoff basketball! One of the best times of the year! First up, The Wizards vs Raptors. Wanna see the Wizards win this. John Walls from NC, so that's my reasoning for wanting to see them advance.

I also don't like Toronto or the Raptors. There whole association with Drake turns me off. Yea I'm a hater, who gives a fug haha

I'm jelly.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    MartyTheMush

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Maybe you are one on the ones I’m talking about?
    • The signs we hope that Hurney is leaving but there has been nothing to confirm this unfortunately. Your right Padden isn't taking that assistant GM job but he is another unqualified guy that is going to take time to learn the ropes. Again, not one good experienced person in the building that I can think of at this point is not a good recipe for trust. What's the master plan on not bringing in qualified and successful people to help the new guys get better faster? The media goofs just show that he isn't prepared to be an on hands owner and yet he is going full steam ahead. How about hire a PR guy and pretend your customers care? Gettleman didn't handle the Smith thing well and you think Tepper would get a pass if he craps the bed? Yes he is learning but his disregard and lack of care isn't creating trust and is a concern. I have stated consistently that the first year was a mulligan and he still brought the wonder twins back last year, that is all on him. No passes there. I just have to disagree with you there. He has laid out a vague vision which is what most of us are discussing. If his vision is a hands on owner that knows little and dictates a lot, then he is meddling and will end up closer to Jones and Snyder. If he has hired a great HC and will find a great GM, then he has a chance. If he keeps Hurney that is a sign he doesn't know what one is. Why he hasn't already is concerning. The fact he was trying to make Berry the assistant and keep Hurney is concerning. He is meddling if he doesn't know what he is doing but doing it anyways. He could have hired qualified people and let them do the lifting. He isn't and he hasn't yet shown he is very good at being an owner yet. He is going to make money hand over fist anyways. Even if he did move in 10 years, he would still be making money. He bought the team because he is married to making money and not to the Carolinas. I don't want to see the team move but if the PSL system was to fail then it would be a concern. 3 losing years in a row would be a new test for all of that.  I have been a fan of this team since the beginning. I have yet to know we have a good ownership or direction. We have had a lot of disappointments and a two almost great years. I hope it is Tepper but there is enough issues to be concerned. As I have stated I will wait till after the draft to confirm what the first part of this vision is and what it means. I hope he turns it around but there are enough legitimate concerns out there to keep watching and discussing. It wouldn't be the end of the world if the worst came to be true, it would just be more crappy football that I don't want to pay for. 
    • wow that was closer than I thought it would be.
  • Masters of PIE !